tuscl

Weird Question: Which clubs in the Miami Area (south of FLL) have good food?

Thursday, April 22, 2021 6:36 PM
The reason I'm asking is that I'll be in Miami with a buddy while driving to the Keys, and he's itching to check out a strip club in Miami before we drive down. But the timing of flights is such that we'll be starving by the time we land in FLL, and by the time we get a car, etc. etc., it'll be around 7:15 by the time we're able to leave out of FLL. Since we're heading south, I thought we could combine a food stop with a club stop. Scarlett's, Tootsies, and Cheetah Hallandale all come to mind. I've had food at all three places before, and they're fine. Cheetah was probably lower on the food ratings list than the other two. Tootsies has good wings, but I haven't had anything else there. Any suggestions (or reasons why not to go to Scarletts/Toots/Cheetah) are greatly appreciated.

6 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Tootsies has the largest menu but if you’re driving through the state stop in west Palm Beach Rachel’s has a great menu and a terrific lunch buffet
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Tootsies is alright - there are people that like their food - for me Tootsies food is good-enough but not restaurant quality IMO - I rarely eat at SCs, have eaten at Tootsies a few times due to time constraints but I wouldn't eat at Tootsies over a restaurant - under the circumstances I'd say Tootsies would do but is not a strong-rec - and they do have a fairly varied menu from wings to steaks to burgers/sandwiches. IMO/IME the higher-end clubs tend to have better food - I wasn't aware Scarlett's had a kitchen - I'd assume their food would be better it being a better-quality club but I don't have firsthand knowledge - you would also need to make sure the club's kitchen is open during your visit (i.e. some clubs maybe only have it open for lunch?).
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Both Tootsies and Scarlett's have their menus online: Tootsies: [view link] Scarlett's: [view link] Taking a quick look Scarlett's menu may be a bit-better (Scarlett's has a day and night menu)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Vixens seems to also serve food but seems more like bar-food: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^Papi last year Vixens didn’t have a kitchen, they were serving food from a food truck in the neighborhood
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Wings and strippers. Yep I can see it now you’re eating wings, then you get a lap dance and burn a poor strippers punany from the hot sauce you thought you had cleaned off your fingers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion