tuscl

The power of addiction...

Tuesday, April 20, 2021 3:51 AM
The power of addiction is one that is unreal... A girl will dance on a stage showing her...parts...her tits...pussy just for the money to get high. A girl will sell her pussy to get hi. A girl will sleep with a man to get that money to get her fix. The power of addiction makes you be willing to do anything to get what you want/need. Its the worst power known to man...

5 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    Stay safe
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    Addiction. I know a lot of fat people that are addicted to me. Strippers love me, kids love me, old people love me, lions love me, Ricks love me, vegetarians love me, fuck those vegan assholes.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    PD83 if you are talking about your own addiction there are plenty of resources to help you overcome it.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Addiction is miserable. It is painful to read your words, and to know how it takes over most every aspect of your life. Stay strong. Let me know if you need to chat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Its survival. The most positive way to deal with an addict is to help them with harm reduction. And you have to give them tough love or the addiction will take you down too. Whether 3motionally financially whatever
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion