Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Whats the best club in Dallas to find huhe fake boobs?

Ivandrago2020

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be in Dallas next month and want to know which club is best with a particular girl you may know or just in general where would be the best place to see many girls with huge fake boltons? Like Ddd or bigger? Any information is greatly appreciated.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Here is the best club in Dallas imo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao! I always found bit boobs at Babydolls Dallas

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

(.)(.)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

( . ) ( . )

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Ivan Drago seems to still miss Brigitte Neilsen!

Sorry Ivan - shes got Flava...

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

Can’t go wrong with BDD or Lodge

Profile picture for BigSlick
BigSlick
•

Days shift at BDD, look for Amy. She's an older dancer, but in great shape and with some incredible DDD+ MMs.

Profile picture for Ivandrago2020
Ivandrago2020
•

Who is brigette nielsen? What is flava?

Profile picture for Ivandrago2020
Ivandrago2020
•

Amy sounds like what im lookong for any more details?

Profile picture for Gonzo18009
Gonzo18009
•

Ivan did you go?? How was Amy I’m looking for the same in the Dallas area wanted to see what you have come up with

Profile picture for Ivandrago2020
Ivandrago2020
•

I went but did not see Amy. I sid havw a giid time at baby dolls and will be back whn in dallas

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement