tuscl

Have any of u been visited by a female sex demon?

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
as the resident geneious of tuscl it is important for me to offer psychological help to the more disturbed members of this board. i received a disturbing pm from a particularly disturbed poster that i would like to share:

As I was drifting off to sleep I began to feel as if I was sitting on a couch. A sexy stripper sat next to me but I sensed something was off. I happened to have a mirror in my hand so I looked a her reflection in the mirror. In sharp contrast to the beauty with alabaster skin sitting next to me the woman in the mirror had skin that appeared to be covered in used transmission fluid. But here is where things got weird. She didn’t have a head. Or more accurately she had a fish tank where her head should be. That fish tank was filled with water and swimming inside it was a single small goldfish.

let us leave aside the atroceious grammar and spelling in the quoted material above. in my expert geneious option i think this individual was visited by a suckubus. have any of u been visited by suckubuses?

also would u fuck the suckubus? if u fucked the suckubus which of the following would u do:

look directly at her
look at her reflection in the mirror
just close ur eyes and let whatever happens happen

psychological and theological geneiouses want to know. please dont attempt to guess the identity of the wacko that sent the pm. i am bound by weirdo-phil confidentiality

5 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m no genius or intellect - but the phonetic spelling used in your post has made it clear that you are a member of the Juice-phonics school of writing.

I’m concerned for any fish you might be keeping, as it is very unsafe to keep fish in tanks filled with transmission fluid. I’m surprised the fish was alive.

When confronted with a succubus my general rule is first you fuck the succubus and derive all pleasure possible from using her. Then you must drown the succubus. Next, wrap the body in hefty bags, and take care to make sure you have not left any succubus entrails around. Drive the body to the deep woods. Then burn it so the remains can not reanimate to form a more virulent succubus to prey on other men of high intelligence and low standards.

I hope this doesn’t come across as harsh or disturbed. When confronted with an other worldly creature, whose only goal is to act as a sexual parasite, it must be dealt with in a manner that eliminates it from the planet permanently.

This isn’t a goat fucking fetish or rough sex with whores fetish - both of which are legit fetishes. This is a far more dangerous and insidious foe.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    good points mr cashman

i just hope that the weirdo pervert who sent me that pm - and he knows who he is - takes ur advice and does not put transmission fluid in his fish tank

whenever u gave good advice like that u should end ur post by saying your welcome. it helps casual readers to identify post that include good advice

your welcome
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    A female deacon is called a succubus. They steal the seals of men by having sex with them. When the sex is over
    She has your seal and u r dead. I know this from all my years of practicing black magic.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I haven’t been to church in awhile - but I doubt they allow females to become deacons in the Catholic Church.

If they do, I doubt they are called succubuses - and I hope they don’t steal anyone’s seal. Seals are such cute animals!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    " Seals are such cute animals!"

Well, maybe not this seal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJHc61N…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion