tuscl

"Customer rights" followup

Saturday, September 29, 2007 6:08 AM
[view link] I've posted a question on that thread to WGLost seeing if I can confirm that this dancer (girl with the star above her crotch on the Boomer web site) is the actual dancer being referred to in the very lengthy (now old) thread Customer Rights. He definitely needs to back off. THAT girl looks like possibly a very high earner, and WGLost's 600 month income stream is not likely to matter very much

18 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Naw. She worked at the Oasis Good Time Emporium. See his review.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    The girl apparently worked at Boomers before and in his review WGHLost specifically indentifies her, with only one possible error I've noted
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    An exact quote by WGHLost "Blake told me that it was time for me to leave. This really sucks and it makes me mad. Plus, the fact my favorite dancer would not hear me out. She just took what she saw and assume my intent and so forth. She has known me for 6 months and she just toss me away. That simply sucks. Her photo is on the Boomer's website (just her body). She has one tattoo. It is at her left pelvic side, right above her pussy. It is a star. I don't understand. It has been 4 weeks, since I last spent time with her. Why, are you doing this?"
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Good reason why one should never have one ATF, however I fully realize that most customers would be unable to swing actually dropping for example 600 dollars (the presumed amount here for this one girl) a month on 2 different chicks. With a 9/10 level girl, 300 dollars a month (given the price of weekly VIP and/or CR time) in the major upscale clubs I don't believe w/b enough to have a legit "regular" status - its really small change for some of these girls
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    David, that sounds like a good reason to avoid the "major upscale clubs" to me.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Fondl, good point which is exactly why I've checked out some smaller (out of favor for various reasons, maybe older clubs, no parking/city areas etc) but sometimes actually not bad clubs, where the I believe one might be able to spend relatively small amounts, and still have a girl look at you as a regular The extreme opposite of the intentionally premiumed priced alleged super-upcales (actually not that great in some cases) in some locales that might be for example the Foxy Lady which in New England has baseball and football players dropping huge amounts - meaning a regular guy dumping for example 4000 a month on one girl - is hardly anything
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Too bad there aren't any clubs that upscale here in South Carolina. I wouldn't mind visiting a club with lots of eye candy and get ignored because I'm not spending hardly any money. Sometimes you just want to sit and watch, other times you don't.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    I have to admit -on that Boomers site, that is one hell of a sexy pose.
  • whghIost
    17 years ago
    Well you guys are right! Happy!! You want details? Here it go: The dancer's name is Paris!! She is white and she works mainly at night. If you are nice, you can ask her to kiss you. She will! You better be careful though. Give her space. Make sure you left the club well before she does. So, she won't confuse you from following her. Oh, don't write letter to alen or brian. They are the owners of the club. Brian comes off close minded person or Ultra Conservative. Ironic, right! Any club can be fun provided you spend it on the right girl. This club Oasis was fun. Not I hate it! Especially the management and owners. Yeah, I just got kicked out by Brian. He read the letter that I wrote. Plus, I think one of the day girls spoke with Paris and she got uncomfortable, too. So, I got screwed big time. Going to strip club is a disease. Maybe this was a wakeup call. Paris, you won! You managed to fool the owners and managers. She worked the other day during the day, when I was there. If she was so uncomfortable, she would have left and come back at night. Oh well, she got what she wanted. There betters clubs in other states. Pink Pony is ok, but it is not fun. Man, I am so upset. Ok, guys, have fun with this. Tell me that I am a bad person and that I will be arrested and so forth. Say hi to Paris for me. I hope they change the law and make a new age restriction. So, only 21 y.o. can dance nude here in georgia. I would like for her to lose her job.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Paris is younger than 21?! She sounds better all the time... definitely looked good on the club link! Whghlost: All kidding aside, I'm sorry your experience turned so ugly. It's best that you move on and stay away from Paris and the club. Not that you have any choice, now. I think you can count your blessings that things didn't get any worse. You COULD have potentially been arrested, or at the very least had a RO filed on you. You also could have suffered personal injury at the hands of a bouncer or a jealous boyfriend. Yes, all of this because someone misunderstood your intentions... we all know that you didn't intentionally bring this down on you, but in the future, be VERY careful of your actions and be VERY cognizant of how your actions could be perceived by those around you!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Seems to me we have all the rights we need - the right to choose which club to go or not go to, the right to choose how much to spend and who to spend it on. Whghlost, I think you should exercise those rights.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Actually, I think some of those are privileges, not rights, and W has lost his privileges. He can still exercise the choice of which not to go to, although it shouldn't really be called a choice if his only option is not to.
  • whghIost
    17 years ago
    So true. I wrote a letter to the owner, but he pass the buck to the night manager Jeff. Jeff is not a friendly manager and he does not like customers. He got many compliants from guys. So, when I heard he pass the buck, I knew it was over. It is all about finding a right girl, not which club. This club has a vip room that is quite private and just about anything can happen. I was able to make out with Paris for 6 months. At first, it was just fun. Over time, I spoke with her and she treated well and I started to have feelings for her. So, I would come see her a little more frequently. That's when things seem to mess up and I started to obessess with her. Feelings do cause problems. I cross the boundary. However, Jeff is a power trip asshole. Greg is the better manager. I like him. I wish he was the night manager. Brian is Alen brother who tossed me out for good. However, Alen never mentioned that he agreed with his brother. So, I guess I need to find out if Alen agrees with Brian about me not being able to come during the day. One of the girls during the day spoke with Paris and now she is uncomfortable with me. Of course, she did not speak with me about it. So, Brian happen to be at the club and he read the letter, too. However, his brother Alen knows the situation better. So, I think Brian's decision is unfair. I did not do anything wrong with any other girls nor was accused of anything. Paris is the only one. Just because Paris is spreading her version to other girls is not fair. However, I think I will just kiss this club good bye. However, I would like to get back at the club somehow. I know Pink Pony is its major competitor. I want to cause the Oasis to lose some business by posting bad reviews. Any other suggestions???
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Whghlost: No, no, no.. I highly recommend against "posting bad reviews", especially if you refer to doing so on this site. Especially since you must think the club is pretty good if you are trying so damned hard to get back in! No, a personal vendetta against a club and/or it's staff is NOT the reason to rate a club poorly. You STILL seem to be having a hard time letting go. You have to put it out of your mind and resign yourself to the fact that you cannot return to that club and you cannot be with Paris. Believe me, I DO know how it is to have developed feelings for a dancer. Forgetting about them is not as easy as it sounds. I know that if things ended between my ATF and I, it would take a LONG time to get over her, but I also know that I would have to let go; no repeated attempts to fix the problems to the point where people suspect stalking.
  • whghIost
    17 years ago
    It is not so much a vendetta. The club and Paris have hurt me, when i did not pose harm to them. Yes, perception has an effect, but the facts are that I did not committ what she aluded me to. Plus, the club ban me simply because she is not comfortable and did not wnat other dancers to be uncomfortable. Paris did not get hurt physically and she impose the emotional part herself. She could have resolved it by hearing me out and giving me the benefit of doubt. So, I endured more pain than they did. I deserve something here. The club owes me punity damages. I want to sue them. I just don't think I have a case here.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi whghlost, You'd probably lose this case almost every time. Also it may not seem fair in the least, but you need to remember there are some dangerous people out there. You do anything that resembles that even by accident and they will start imagining the worst and act accordingly. Everything you did afterward only made it worse. IMO, because you're a male your emotional suffering rates a ZERO. Be a man, which in essence means bend over.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    whghlost, Imagine you're a harding working owner of a tiny shop. You work your butt off for 12 hours a day. You love America because it gives you this opportunity and you dream of a better future. Your tiny shop is located in a very poor area because you were damn lucky to even be able to scrap up enough money for that investment. But, you're happy because you see your hard work paying off slowly and you just need to save and work hard. You believe in the law and dislike criminals because you think there is NO excuse for breaking the law. They should just work hard and save like you. On day you hire a man who says he needs work desperately. You can see that he needs help so you give him some part time work until he can find permanent employment. It is a wonderful feeling helping someone who wants to help themselves. ***Unfortunately, you should have done a background check. The man was not only a crook, but extremely violent. Forget about giving him second chances. Your help can only extend so far. It makes NO difference even if he was 100% sincere about wanting to turn his life around. Let him live in the streets and eat out of garbage dumpsters, afterall he choose his fate.*** Fast forward the employee you hired, the one you should have done the background check on, turns violent against you like he has done so many times in his past. You're forced to kill him in self-defense. This will be your first real experience with American justice and you will spend the rest of your life behind bars. You will learn that daily rape isn't considered a big deal in America's prisons. It is part of the procedure to break you down. So the law you believed in fucked you in the ass. Welcome to the club, if that makes you feel any better. You know that Constitution you thought was the greatest? It is a pile of shit. No jury of your peers for you or you be a free man now working 12 hours a day at your tiny shop. It's you own fault anyway. If you had more money to hire an attorney a top notch attorney, then the game changes and you would have had a much better chance. You didn't know that because you believed the law protects people like yourself. You know better know better now. Still love America? The point is you really got off lucky. It is hard, but walk away. It doesn't matter if you were totally blameless or not. At this point just be grateful it didn't get a lot worse. You could have been arrested. Whether you broke any laws doesn't make a bit of difference and the actually wording of the laws makes no difference. Different attorneys may assure that you have a solid case. They may be great guys, but don't believe them! The system is a total fraud. The best advice I ever received from a cop, or attorneys for that matter, is to forget about right or wrong or what the law says. WALK AWAY! Yeah, I don't you'll listen or understand, but I needed to get it off my chest. Also, I keep thinking fondly of that cop so many years ago that gave me that excellent advice.
  • whghIost
    17 years ago
    Well, I was not serious about suing. I was just upset about the whole situation. However, I will walk away. If I was an owner of the strip club, I think I could run it better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion