tuscl

So El Paso military doesn’t like Dreams or Jaguars

https://kvia.com/news/military/2021/04/0…

Haven’t noticed this posted on the site yet. Apologies if it’s already happened.

So I guess Red Parrot and Xcape may get more foot traffic? Or get black listed soon enough as well?

6 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    That’s like half of Dreams customers on a Friday night. Nobody listens to the blacklists anyway but if you get caught up in something at that establishment it’s gonna be on you.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Is Juarez off limits?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s getting a bit crazy to blacklist strip clubs because young soldiers might get drunk and become involved in fights.

I would think this stupid stuff has been happening for a long time. Why restrict access now?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It's old news, but Tijuana was declared off limits to marines and sailors from Coronado. They say it's because of shootings and kidnappings, but I'd wager it has more to drugs and STDs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Shit it's hard enough for these young people being away from home and family and friends and endure military-life w/o being able to feel up some titties - if anything this may increase violence 😜
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    The local strip clubs are usually off limits near a base to military personnel. Its pretty standard. Saying that I know I went anyways...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion