Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why do you think a lot of strippers have GPS???

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Most strippers seem to use google maps actually as we are pretty humble with our cracked screen phones. We don't need these fancy GPS systems. You guys are confusing 🤔🤯

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Because they don't allow customers to find their way to the goodies.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

LoL. I guess a straight answer about too many simp customers would be OT.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

You do realize Google Maps is a GPS system, right? So you are saying most strippers do have GPS.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Many seem to have a very hard time finding a guy's dick - ask Deshaun Watson

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I like GPS. Its much easier than printing out directions!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

After years of searching in strip clubs I still have not found that fabled actual golden pussy. I think its an urban myth.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lmao 🤣

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I heard Jason got fleeced by GPS

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Har har har

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Because they have a very expensive car they bought with combined with no sense of direction.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao Heaving gr8 Jason reference

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

If you printed out directions to get here, you've come to the right place.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Omg lol 🤣 this is why I love this site

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement