tuscl

Dave Portnoy’s sex tape partner, Sydney Raines, speaks out

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
It sounds like good clean fun to me.

"A clip began doing the rounds earlier this week that showed the Barstool Sports boss naked, sitting astride a blonde woman who was equally naked — except for the black leather dog collar she had around her neck and the metal leash that Portnoy was holding."

https://pagesix.com/2021/04/08/dave-port…

7 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    Haven't seen the video but it looks like he has good taste in women. I also agree with him about it being ridiculous that the company stock would drop over something like this.

“A stock is down because somebody has consensual sex? Are you f–king kidding me?”

He even urged his followers to buy Penn’s shares while the price was lower.

“I would jump on this dip and I would f–k it,” he said. “No pun intended.”
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    In just 2 generations americans went from the toughest people on earth to the single largest group of pussies. I bet if he had been trans progressives would be lining up to lick their asses.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    This is insane character assassination from the cancel culture left. Let's try to kill his image and his company by making a consensual adult kink sex act look like misogyny. Good on her for saying, yeah, it's me, get over it.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    who leaked it? Probably one of them it for free publicity.

Doesn't Barstool host a podcast about sugar babies?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Based on what I know of Dave Portnoy - my question below is a valid inquiry.

Who was holding the pizza?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    The guy has raised over $30 million to support small businesses, helping them to survive the shutdowns. It's no wonder somebody wants to destroy his reputation.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    A horny guy leashes up a hot girl - leads her around on all fours like a dirty dog - and folks take issue with this? Did we just time travel back to the 1800’s?

It’s 2021! Stay out of folks bedrooms! These are consenting perverts enjoying themselves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion