tuscl

I'm curious: What's the most cash a dancer has ever paid you back?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Friday, April 2, 2021 4:16 AM
We've all lent money to dancers. What's the most money a dancer borrowed from you and paid you back..in full?

17 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ yo heaving, can I borrow $1500?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ I need to afford a Waifu doll
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    😁
  • trapdoor
    3 years ago
    Not a flex, but I've helped my ATF cover rent and CC debt a few times. Totalled in the thousands for sure. She paid me back every penny and even made sure to thank me whenever I was back in town and visited her at the club. I'll probably never do something as stupid or reckless as that ever again. Consider myself lucky that I got repair, but would've never loaned that kind of money to someone I didn't trust. All the more reason why she was my ATF.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I don't recall ever loaning money to a stripper. I've given quite a few gifts of cash, of course, especially to my ATF, but never a loan. 😜
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    Not a single cent - because I've never given a dancer a loan. They also have never asked but I wouldn't do it anyways. With tons of phone number and snapchat contact exchanges, it is still kind of surprising.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    No dancer has ever asked. They know from the start that what I spend in a strip club is emotionally no different than what I spend on golf or skiing. If one asked, she'd be done immediately. They are at work. I am their customer.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Not an actual loan but I did advance $30 to my OTC gal in advance of our next planned meeting. We use the same credit union so it was easy for me to just transfer the money from my account to hers without her knowing my account number.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I get all but $5 back every time! Dats why I get da $5 lapperz constantly. You all jelly...
  • loper
    3 years ago
    None, but a stripper did lend me money once. She only did it because she had to, as I didn't have enough cash to pay for services rendered. I paid her back a couple of weeks later when I returned.
  • skinnywhiteboy
    3 years ago
    Never have, never will loan a dancer money unless I know her in real life and not from in the club. I have however had a dancer try to return a Tip I gave her. She tried to hand it back saying I overpaid. I told her it was a tip. I ended up spending thousands on that girl over the next few years Thanks in large part to her trying to hand me back that $20. I knew she wouldn't rip me off and she was rewarded for it. She's long retired now though.
  • DrStab
    3 years ago
    $50, for her dog’s medical appointment. She was good for it and paid me back with her special currency.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I've only lent money to a few strippers. I probably gave my ATF a few thousand. Did I ever get paid back? Of course not. I did get some discounted OTC.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Amateurs. Matt Gaetz has you all beat. He lent hotel rooms, meals, X and cash to 17 year old girls and never had sex with them in exchange. Mandatory minimum sentence on federal charge of paying someone under 18 for sex is 10 years. He is far too pretty to survive 10 years in jail.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Not a stripper but I did lend some to a sugar baby. We had only known each other about a month at the time so I was taking a risk. She said she had her rent money stolen and it was due the next day. $1,600. I told her it was not a loan but a pre-payment. We were due to be together for a 4 day weekend starting in about 10 days. She agreed. That was one of the best 4 days weekends in my life. We did it at least 10 times over that 4 days. I'm still seeing that same sugar babe and that was almost a year and a half ago.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I've never lent money to a dancer. As a matter of fact, even when someone promises to pay me back, I usually accept that I am gifting money.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    None has ever asked for a loan. Most of the time it's how they are so close to making enough money today for some bill. Such as $200 away today, or I need two more half hour dances to be able to pay my rent. In the right circumstances it can be fun. One favorite of min told me she had about $8000 in unexpected bills, and would give me an extra special dance if I got a few more dances from her than normal. Since my other favorite had seemed to quit recently I got six songs instead of my usual 3 or 4 and tipped her an extra $40 for the extra attention she gave me during the dance. I got around 5 or 6 dances from her each visit for the next three or so months, until she told me she paid off her bill, and gave me all the two for one discounts I wanted for the next few visits, and a lot of extra special attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion