tuscl

Do you think AOC is a good bartender?

I can't imagine she's actually competent at anything, but who knows. Anyone got a drink from her before she became famous? How were her skills as a bartender? If not, would you trust her to pour a drink for you?

25 comments

• BumHip
    4 years ago
    She seems to be pretty good at living rent free in the heads of her opposition. As just one of 435 House members, she has very little power actually. Sure, she is on some committees, but she is just one of many others there as well. That may change if she becomes a Senator. She has a chance at real power there. But until then, people are just propping up a person with limited power that they seem to dislike by giving her the attention she craves.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Its a serious question, how good a bartender do you think she is? It would be entertaining to have her go on a live televised drink competition. She might kill it, or not. Would be entertaining.
  • BumHip
    4 years ago
    Dave_Anderson, the "I can't imagine she's actually competent at anything" quote in your original comment is what made me somehow think you were not looking for a literal answer. I mean she has won her office easily... twice. The first time she displaced a 10 term incumbent. So she is obviously good at winning elections... and getting under her opposition's skin of course. Also, she lived off tips in one of the most expensive areas to live in the world before being elected to Congress. One would have to logically assume she was pretty good at her profession. Key word there was logically. Her opposition often neglects that exercise.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    AOC is a mediocre looking ,bitchy woman, who's parents had some money and sent her to Boston University where she was a mediocre student and then she became a bartender. Women like her can be purchased by the dozen in boston for a dime, or picked up in a bar for a half gram of coke.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    UM seek, a foreigner in a community with the highest number of illegals, the highest number of welfare recipients, an incredibly high crime rate and the lowest employment rate in the state obviously sees their kin folk in a fucking useless leach with no talent who lives of the taxpayer and buys the votes of the garbage she represents. She's a job killer and a traitor who sucks iranian cock.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I still think she would make a good stripper. We all know she can dance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noBAbLa…

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I have never seen her in a bar or as a bartender.

Now that I know her policies - I’d not trust her to be competent to open a beer.

I’d love to order a beer from her and not pay for it - and tell her I expect others to pay for my indulgences. I’m sure she’d understand! Maybe she’d even let me peek at her titties for free too!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Just think how much more knowledgeable she would be if she had been a stripper instead of a bar tender.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    I heard she always demanded a tip, triple the cost of the drink she just made you.

I like skibums analysis.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m still confused by skibum’s analysis. I thought he disliked AOC - but yet he posted two comments describing her talents?
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ^^^ he was being sarcastic!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    All I know about AOC, is y’all are making her the topic of conversation, I don’t see her paying y’all no nevermind
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    We're not national figures sucking the life out of the taxpayer like the stupid cunt AOC.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I would get a $5 lapper from her even though she aint got da flapper jack tiddys
  • gothamyte
    4 years ago
    I'll never understand the hate people have for certain politicians, without ever meeting them personally nor knowing them personally.

Who cares if you think you know their policies because you read it somewhere or saw it on TV.

I'm a Democrat. But I personally welcome anyone. I don't hate Trump. I've not met him. I don't hate Bush or McConnell or Romney. I haven't met them personally.

There was a time, I was silly enough to think I wouldn't visit The White House, while Bush was President because I disagreed with him. I've changed. If invited, I'm meeting everybody and anybody. One day, I realized: I haven't met Bush, why hate him? Because what I HEARD or seen ON TV; newspapers? That's not enough. And more importantly, these politicians hold our lives in their hands; directly and/or indirectly. They hold our lives and our futures in their hands, as well as the lives of our friends, our neighbors our children. Politicians can vote to goto war. Politicians can vote to take away your guns and leave you defenseless.

Respect everybody. Bar none. We should drop all the name-calling and generalizations towards certain politicians. You can still disagree. But I encourage everyone to go and physically meet people in person, then maybe you can judge.

But for me, ever since I adopted this different attitude towards all politicians, etc, I feel better and I see folks differently. When you see everyone negatively, you get stuck in that world. When you see folks positively, you see things way more differently, you see opportunities, etc.

I'll end with this. As I said, I'm a life-long Democrat. I'm not fond of Republicans. But I adopted this new way of thinking when I was in Texas once, and saw the future graves of Bush Sr and Barbara as well as the resting place of the daughter they lost. Made me think: I was never fond of The Bushes, buy here I am staring at their future graves. Gotta let all that go, man. They're both dead now, too.

If you get a chance to meet anyone, especially folks you disagree with, meet them. They'll remember you and your cause better than if they automatically know you dislike them...
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    She is a dangerous, disgusting individual that is far smarter than most of her colleagues on both sides of the aisle. Underestimate her at your own risk
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    AOC is far smarter than other people? I'm stupid and BU was the 9th best college to which I was accepted. I chose the 10th best.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    If she didn't talk politics, I would be willing to watch her vigorously shake a Ramos gin fizz for a few minutes. 😊
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    AOC makes me think of a line from Daryl Hannah's character in Wall Street about being an interior designer: "a great spender of other people's money" Or at least AOC aspires to be. Ten TRILLION on an infrastructure plan? GTFO.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    if it's mostly a bar that has patrons ordering shots and beers then yeah she's able as a bartender.

but would you all feel comfortable ordering a long island from her?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    In massachusetts a traditional long island ice tea is banned because of too many shots, so she'd be able to make one here, incorrectly, with 2 shots.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Shailynn I know. I was being sarcastic too. Lol!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    You don’t have to be hot to be a great bartender, but then you better know your drinks, be efficient and be able to hold a conversation. If you’re hot, you can be shitty at the rest of of the job. She’s hot. She’s be a good bartender regardless of being able to do the rest of the stuff. I’d mansplain to her how to pour a beer or make a good drink.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Nothing says you want to get fucked up on the cheap like ordering a Long Island.
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    What bar did she even work at?

To be a good bartender you have to be able to make decent conversation while making drinks at the same time and know them cold without using measuring glasses. Not just shots but good mixed drinks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion