tuscl
Ebony Inn
5367 Sheriff Road Fairmount Heights, MD 20743

Ebony Inn Opens April 1st 2021!!!

VanMan81
Maryland
Tuesday, March 30, 2021 3:35 PM
I follow one of the workers on IG, she posted flyers and info regarding the reopening last week. I think dayshift starts around 4pm to 930pm. Prices are the same. I can't wait to get back in there. Best of times a few years ago!

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It'll be interesting to see how the club is once it opens and if it gets back to its pre-Covid levels or if it will have a different M.O. going forward
  • Stu815
    3 years ago
    Nice to hear about the plan for re-opening. I have been watching for some notification because I did not want to drive 30 miles only to be disappointed. Was in Baltimore last week and not much happening on "The Block" all though the Gold Cluyb was open with a few cars on late Saturday afternoon.
  • standupguy81
    3 years ago
    I think the talent my drop off for a while, but the mileage should still be decent. Even mid last year before they closed, the talent had dropped some and the energy also. Seems dancers are just getting lazy. Also there ALOT of underground strip parties in PG. So maybe they'll return. And Ms Margaret will be managing, she gets it popping!
  • rick_the_cheesestick
    3 years ago
    How are their cheesesticks?
  • Shortie44
    3 years ago
    Knowing prince George’s county this sounds like a very uncool April fools joke. Wish it were true.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    It is an intersecting choice for the reopening date.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Nothing on the IG or websites of Showcase or the Body Shop, and they are BYOB clubs so that’s a bit surprising that EI is opening first. We also have rising Covid positivity here. MD state averages were solidly down to under 3% positive, but the 7 day moving average has climbed over the last week and is at 5%. PG county has also been higher than the state average throughout the pandemic. Odd timing to reopen, but good news nonetheless.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Yep I looked at my states COVID map (which I haven’t for about 2 months) and was in shock. A few counties are in “red” (the worst) again and several counties were 1 step away from red.
  • tin man
    3 years ago
    Did they open finally?
  • Bzoxor12
    3 years ago
    Went there last night it's definitely open. Was only like 4-5 girls around 10pm
  • trpterp
    3 years ago
    Despite the recent counsel of a one-time dancer at EI to not go there, I was in the general area last night (4/9) and decided to check EI out. This was my maiden voyage there. I should have figured something was up, since there were no cars in the back at shortly before 9. I went inside and was told by the cashier that no dancers were working. Apparently something must've happened forcing them to discontinue, at least temporarily, with dancers. The kitchen and bar were open so I ordered a $6 Miller Lite and joined the half dozen other patrons drinking and/or eating or watching Despicable Me 2 on the TV. I finished my beer and called it a night. EI will have to wait for another day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ bad news - this place has managed to survive thru the years; let's see if it has more lifes left
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    I also was in the same area last night, around midnight, so I stopped by to check out Ebony Inn. I noticed immediately that there were very few cars parked in the church parking lot across the street from the club. Once inside, the bar was open and the establishment was open and serving carryout, but a lady at the bar said no girls would be dancing tonight, Saturday, April 10. She didn't have a direct answer or specify exactly why, just relayed that it's 'Covid-shutdown' related... I heard later, at a different spot that Sinsaysionals has reopened in Lanham, recently. But I didn't venture to check it out.
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    They've reopened with dancers. But apparently, the parking lot across the street that's been a popular FREE spot to park FOREVER, they're now charging $7 to park there. WTF
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    $7!!! We'll fuck it that tears it! Boycott!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion