tuscl
Ebony Inn
5367 Sheriff Road Fairmount Heights, MD 20743

Welcoming Club?

Only2Play
Wisconsin
Saturday, January 4, 2020 1:10 PM
New to the area definitely interested to visit EI. From the Midwest where everyone is white, including me. Definitely interested in meeting some of the lovely ladies described in the reviews but how are white guys received by the dancers, other patrons, etc?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The only color that matters in strip clubs is green - this club has been in biz a long time and that wouldn't be the case if custies were mistreated. I'm a whiteguy that's been primarily going to black clubs for 15+ years and often times I feel I get better treatment from the dancers being a cracker. If ur not used to black clubs then best to get acclimated by going during slower shifts (weekday late afternoon or early eve) - Sundays dances are $5 all day and it can be overly-busy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The House in DC is also a black club but a bit more upscale - technically contact lap-dances are not allowed in DC but one can get them at The House for $20 in the upstairs balcony which requires buying a wristband to have access upstairs (wristband I think is $10 or $20) - perhaps not all dancers give contact dances so I'd ask b/f committing to upstairs dances but on my visit the dancers I interacted with gave decent to good contact.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't consider EI welcoming but plenty of fine AA girls to be seen and touched. Based on other places that you've been to (looks like all in WI) you're in for a different experience
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    My experiences in black, or predominantly minority clubs is the only color that matters is green. Over the years I've been to a few and never felt uncomfortable, except for once, at a club that no longer exists, that had a high tolerance for thug behavior.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions, Back Room FS? SJG Leave the panties off of course: [view link] Larsa Pippen [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] ELP | Emerson, Lake & Palmer - 40th Anniversary Reunion - Full Concert ᴴᴰ 2010 [view link]
  • Brownc300
    4 years ago
    Is EI open now during the corona virus? I know it’s ridiculous to ask, just saying
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah - they just have to check the temperature of your dick before allowing you in
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion