tuscl
Ebony Inn
5367 Sheriff Road Fairmount Heights, MD 20743

Chaos at the Inn

Tuesday, March 5, 2024 2:37 AM
Not enough to elicit a full review, but wanted to share a bit of my experience last Tuesday night. I had a fun time at the Body Shop with a couple of girls and was leaving there around 12:30am when I decided I wanted to check out the scene at the Inn. They were closing at 2am, but figured I could get a drink and see which girls were around. I got there just before 1am and there wasn't anyone at the church parking lot collecting money, so that was a bonus. Once I got in there was a knot of people by the stage all seeming to be looking at something at one girl's feet. Looks like a bouncer even had his phone light on to get a better look at whatever it was. I couldn't see what it was from outside that circle and someone also was shooing me away and since I didn't care I kept going. There were probably about 20 girls there still asking for dances which seemed like a lot for a weeknight. Maybe because of the disturbance a dancer I was with just led me to the VIP seating on the right and we had some fun there. I just paid her for the regular dances with tip, but no VIP charge. At about 1:30am whatever was happening was still being resolved and they just started shouting at everyone that the place was closed. As we left there was a cop just standing outside the door not stopping anyone, just standing there. I don't know what any of that was about. I asked some girls, some said they were looking for a lost phone or lost money, but no one really seemed to know. Just another night at the Inn. Y'all should get there before it's closed.

9 comments

• funonthaside
    5 months ago
    Probably betting on cockroach races.
  • BadBob
    5 months ago
    That story is worth review credit.
  • Nightfallenbuck
    5 months ago
    I keep seeing comments about EI closing. I understand the county prefers for EI not exist, but have they taken action to get them closed or is this something the dancers or other who work there have indicated is imminent?
  • galabad
    5 months ago
    Could be overblown, but ever since the original owner died last summer and especially since they were closed down for a week for a health code violation some weeks ago, there has been chatter among dancers that the place is on its last legs. The original owner used his name to keep the Inn open in the first place when other clubs were shut down, so it seems like extra scrutiny is being put on EI and if feels like the county is looking for any reason to get the place closed permanently. Without the original owner around, it may just be a matter of time.
  • funonthaside
    5 months ago
    The recent health code violation closure was, in my opinion, a shot over the bow, as an indication of the intention to shut down the club. With Senator Broadwater gone, it's more likely than ever to be shut down, but not necessarily guaranteed. For now, it's back to business as usual, and any closure discussion is mostly nothing more than speculation. But, I don't think anyone would be shocked if it were someday closed.
  • BigYansh69
    5 months ago
    Hilarious
  • tin man
    5 months ago
    If you google this place, they have been trying to shut it down since the 2000's this might be it for them.
  • galabad
    5 months ago
    I should emphasize that despite all this, I had a great time with one specific dancer with a huge rack. Definitely worth my time.
  • funonthaside
    5 months ago
    Rumor has it that some girls at Showcase got annoyed after discovering that galabad recently left Showcase with unspent cash, and spent it at EI. They called the PG County zoning board to eliminate their competition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion