tuscl

Curious

Is this a black club? Customer's? Girls? Music? Just curious, never been before.

6 comments

• galabad
    a month ago
    Through several different visits, I've seen over 50 girls here and all have been black but 2 lighter skinned Latinas, and one girl from Morocco who is white. There is another girl there who is very fairskinned, but who is also black. Most of the customers are black too, but I've seen a good number of Hispanic men there and a white dude or two. The music is standard strip club, I guess hip hop/r&b dance stuff.
    Despite what others might say, the Inn is in a reasonably safe neighborhood and the last several times I've been around they've had a uniformed cop just outside. Parking across the street is $10 when they're collecting it, which isn't always, and the cover to get in is $20 at night and a bit less earlier in the day.
    It's unlike any other club in the area. At $10/dance on the floor you can have a lot of fun with a lot of different girls.
  • ww
    a month ago
    Read the reviews. All of your questions are answered there.
  • BigBangBaby646
    a month ago
    W.W. half of the reviews don't answer my question, that's why I asked. Read my question, that's why I'm here.
  • ww
    a month ago
    Read the other half of the reviews.

Every single question you asked is there.
  • ww
    a month ago
    The very name of the club is called "Ebony" Inn.

So you can't figure out your first question from that?

The "Girls" is tied into your first question.

You can pretty much figure out the music and customers from there.
  • groundball
    a month ago
    girls are mostly black, so are the customers. But the general area in PG county is, too so don't read too much into that. Much fun can be had because the girls aren't shy, so check it out if you're interested
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion