tuscl

Period

Ggmanspot
Michigan
Whose had sex when it's her time of the month

16 comments

• datinman
    4 years ago
    Just an educated guess, but every guy who has ever had a girlfriend or wife?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'll admit it. Put down a towel and go for it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Not with a sex worker, but of course with SOs. Crime scene sex is why they make red towels.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    Who hasn’t?

:D
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    It's fascinating how many women get horny on their period
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Come on - who hasn’t? This is a bridge crossed by most horny dudes in their 20’s and earlier. Put a towel under her and enjoy it!
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Some dancers take a few days off from work when Aunt Flow comes to visit. I wish they all would. You get teased and then they flake out on you.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I always tell them just because one ride is out of order you don’t shut down the entire amusement park
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I find it quite a turn off when having a really good time with a dancer and you find that string. I am totally soft immediately.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    I'm sure everyone has but has it been by choice?
    "Oh sorry I thought I was done or I must of started early" or any number of excuses.

But no, I've never been that freaking desperate. Definitely not my thing.

We're going with other activities.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Just do it in the shower. Easy clean up.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Tastes like strawberry jam! Try it!

😛😜🤮😵
  • DickyDoo2
    4 years ago
    I never eat/drink or swim in the Red River.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    ^^ I'm skipping breakfast
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I saw an interview where A-list adult stars talked about shoving a makeup sponge in there to shoot scenes (and then forgetting about it and developing a room-clearing funk). It makes me wonder why dancers and other girls don't try it. I've seen the string stucking out the side of the bikini bottom and thought to myself, "no lap dance from her." I've also heard the shouting later, when someone else didn't notice the string.

Period sex is all right, but a real player will turn it into a week of blow jobs and titfucking.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Yes, and even deliberately. Some women are hornier on their period than when not, and I've even had some women claim that stomach clenching orgasms relieve some period symptoms, such as cramps.

And if I know her, and she has a tampon, cup, or sponge (the actual menstrual sponge, not some other type) in, then dining is a possibility as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion