tuscl

Need advice for Orange Co CA

I only have one hour on Thursday early afternoon. I will be near Costa Mesa, anywhere on the way to LAX works. Will be my first opportunity in a year to get out. Where to spend it? Looking for moderate mileage. Of course prettier girls preferred. Don’t mind older. Like thick but not fat, but not mandatory. Mostly looking for a fun atttitude. Any background can work.

* Imperial?
* Sahara?
* TJs?
* Library?

Others?

15 comments

• CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    Not trying to sound picky. I’ll take what I can get but as you all know clubs and dancers are widely variable quality.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Your mom finally unlocking you from the furnace in the basement?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Not familiar w/ LA but Bare Elegance had been pretty-popular pre-Covid but IDK its proximity to your area of interest of if their afternoon shift is worth it
  • Sgtsnowman
    3 years ago
    It sounds like you want Imperial or Sahara over TJ's for sure. Can't say much about the Library, never visited. I will say the best bit of advice I could ever give you is to switch your flight out to Long Beach, John Wayne, Burbank, anything but LAX. That place is torture on a good day.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    I can feel the love washing over me scrub. Remind me to buy you a beer next time I’m in phx.

I calculated in several hour of traffic time. If waze says things are clearer I could end up with more time. I’m just planning a moderate to bad traffic day.

Sales job, client travel is finally thawing.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the tips and the hassle. I always know what to expect from you pervs.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    My advice? Never set foot in the state of California unless you are a homo or a communist.
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    It has been a while (2019) since I visited a club in the OC.

During my visits, I went to Imperial, the Library, Sahara, California Girls, and Venus.

The prettiest dancers were at the Library but the lowest mileage and it takes a while for the party to get going, so with a time limit I would not go to the Library

Sahara has decent talent with better mileage than the Library.

For me, Imperial had the best talent/mileage experience and the best pricing (OC prices are higher than COI) and a bonus is many COI dancers went to Imperial and many are down with the program.

Venus is a dive with great prices, good good, cheap beer, low mileage, little privacy (avoid the VIP room) and the least attractive dancers of the OC clubs, though the have a few gems.

California Girls is the like the Library but with less attractive dancers, it can be fun but with time constraints, I would avoid.

Happy Mongering 2021.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Lol it takes like 1 hr to travel 20 miles in CA.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    Can't speak to what currently exists due to COVID restrictions, but...

Imperial Showgirls used to be a fantastic club. Emphasis on "used to be." Some very intimate dances to be had in the booths in the VIP room, but those days are gone (at least for a non-regular). TJs and The Library are look but don't touch clubs, as is Fritz's That's Too. I've actually had some amazing mileage at Sahara over the years, but you gotta be careful cuz VIP bench is wide open. There is also a very high hustle/ROB factor here, and you may not have enough time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Btw, recommending Bare Elegance for a guy looking for a club in Orange County would be like me recommending a Mons Venus for a guy looking for Miami action. /smh

CP
  • CarlitosPeligro
    3 years ago
    Thanks all.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    As to clubs in the OC: Calif Girls is nothing special. And with what Chili Palmer said about TJs in Stanton, I’d hit one of the Anaheim clubs as better alternative than the Library, there’s some recent, pat-Covid reviews on Anaheim clubs

But, with you saying your destination is LAX - hit Bare Elegance, it’s only 10 min from LAX. . If u wanna depart satisfied or close to it, it’s the better bet. Can be expensive, so choose wisely and read the recent reviews.

If you’d had more time I would’ve said hit City of Industry for sure instead of OC clubs (I’ve only been to Spearmint Rhino COI) - COI makes the OC clubs worthless in comparison and worth the drive from OC in the evenings when you have the time
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    One hour? Why bother?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Sahara Theater man.

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Here is a little tid bit of info. Last week at "follies Day Shift" in Atlanta I met a stripper that had worked at the Library in Westminster. I bought my first house there around 1970 for $22.6K. I just checked Zillow and it is no appraised at $908K.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion