tuscl

No shame...

Saturday, March 27, 2021 3:11 AM
Lets discuss what its like for a new girl... First night is hard for us all. The reality hits you in the face like a strong hand of honestly and moral solitude. I sat in the mirror wondering if this was right... as seconds turned into minutes turned into hours I decided to get ready. You spend hours on a your wardrobe, makeup and hair... Turning into the lot I went into the shop.. a brazilian and my nails... i remember thinking who would really care. As the car came into park it hit me what i was doing. The formalities had long been gone. Hey i said as i slid by to my room. The bell rang and i went to the floor. Hi.. smiling... giving all the BS i could stand and eventually here he was. As we made it back to the room i knew what was before me. We talked and after a while it was about to happen. He was large... I was old enough but scared. Foriegn hands on my body and before it began it was over... this was it i had done it. in my head i wasnt that bad and it was something that circumstances controlled but in reality this was my choice. What i remember most was standing up and cleaning myself up... changing sheets and preparing myself for my next one... this was what i do now...

4 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Thanks for sharing your experience
  • poledancer83
    3 years ago
    of course :)
  • SteveSutton
    3 years ago
    Nice story thank you. I'll turn it around as well, first time as a customer. I was scared shitless. Barely able to look at the girls in the beginning. The first time a naked girl sat on my lap and started to caress me I couldn't talk. Left feeling dirty even though nothing happened. Fast forward to first time I go VIP at an "extra" club (which I didn't know even existed at that time). She unzips me and goes down. It took me a good 20 seconds to realize what was happening and I stopped her. Threw the clothes I was wearing away at my hotel that night and said never again. The rest is history. This was 10 years ago, and like you said eloquently, this was what I do now.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    PD I admire your posts when you describe your experiences as you have a stream of consciousness style of writing that I enjoy. You knew you had to perform, and you needed to look good, so your clients would be pleased with the view. I think many girls resort to taking some drugs to lessen those emotions. I know that first encounter with a girl is always filled with nervous energy on my part. There is some odd intensity too. It’s not a date. It’s paid, so it shouldn’t be a concern. If I know the girl, and we’ve been together before, it’s more natural, and that’s good. I’ve avoided chemical enhancements for a few years, and that helps me a bit. I hope you can get back to working soon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion