tuscl

The political thread way better than all the other political threads

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7499

Damn you Bezos! Think of society more often! We need to stop inequality in the most important way!

8 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Oh yeah, and also fund for penis enlargement procedures. That would make some less grouchy 😁
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Also, preferably no discussion about income, healthcare, home/rent prices, race relations, farm subsidies, urban vs rural, etc. This is serious stuff here
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Bezos is a true piece of shit, and Amazon is a toxic employer. I feel physically ill every time I give up looking elsewhere and have to order from them.

HOWEVER, Lizzie Fauxcahontas Warren is So. Much. Worse. Tweeting that no company should dare heckle a senator? That means that no individual, taxpaying, citizen should dare challenge the political elite. You need to shut up. Know your place. Do as you are told and don't ask questions. That is the mindset of the democrat party. Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Sanders, AOC, Warren, Newsom, Whitmer- they are all the same, and all in on making you obey your infallible democrat party elites.

Yeah, so Bezos sucks, but don't forget that real problen is the Washington Swamp.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    @nicespice So when you get your free penis enlargement are you gonna be nicer to folks here?
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ...Possibly 😁
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I support this form of stimulus. Much more effective than throwing money from helicopters. Some of us that diddnt get checks can still be stimulated.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Vote for me! I can do the best helicopter dick ever!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion