tuscl

Ricky, Scrubby and I

BBBC
Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O
RickyDugan and Desertscrubby and I were in New York City having a good time and we visited the Empire State Building. We were all 3 on the roof and talking about our sword fighting championship we were going to have with each other that night. Suddenly we started arguing over who had the biggest dick. We all decided to hang our dicks off the side of the building and see who was the longest. This was a perfect opportunity for this since we have so much space for activities there.

After I hung my dick off all I heard was Ricky and Scrubby arguing. Scrubby was saying "haha, mine os the biggest because it goes down two floors!!!! Ricky said "noooo waaayyy, mine is bigger, it hangs down 10 floors!!!"

I was quiet and breathless and they look at me saying I was too quiet over there and asking how far down my dick goes! I finally got a breath in as I am swinging my dick back and forth and I said, "I have no idea! Just give me a minute, I am too busy dodging cars!!!!" 😉😉😉

6 comments

• shailynn
    •
    4 years ago
    Ah your wiener was a speed bump!
  • DoctorPhil.
    •
    4 years ago
    relax desert scrub for i will explain this joke to you and you will see it for the complement it is. you see the op thinx you have a big penis. my space geneiousness says that is a good thing

your welcome!
  • DoctorPhil.
    •
    4 years ago
    did i ever tell u normies that i helped eddie vedic invent the grunges? eddie wanted to make me a me a member of his group sort of like robert huntsman and the greatfull deadies but i said no for it is phils place to help the trendsetting stars and not phils place to be a star. for i am modest. your welcome for the grunges!
  • Cashman1234
    •
    4 years ago
    Very funny! That’s a great joke!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    •
    4 years ago
    ^ cum in for confessionz! Repent you hethen!
  • WavvyCain
    •
    4 years ago
    😂 y’all mfs ignant
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion