tuscl

Shooters Choice...

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 2:34 AM
Fellas wheres your favorite place to shoot your load, figuring the target is a female....

18 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Inside. Otherwise either her tits.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    This looks like it would be a good spot - [view link]
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Their stomach or back or inside their mouth. Unblock me from your Snapchat. Do it for winex . Rip to my boy, he’d want us to get along.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Too soon Jayne. I dont shoot anywhere near a female [view link]
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    It really depends on her budget and what she paid for.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Oh geeze someones always gotta ruin it My tits hold a load well... Cashman .... you know where I expect it now 😏💦
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Well knowing my history for lobe of food, you can guess I love to shoot all over a big fat juicy gunt. My senses run over thinking about all the food inhaled to create that beautiful landing spot. My grandmother would be proud, as she had a gunt to die for. Bacon!!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Breasts. Titty fucking is woefully underrated.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Deep in her pussy. Or on her tits.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    on the ass!!! once done i like to sit back and enjoy just looking at the artistic masterpiece that i created. half the time though i don't get to enjoy it at all. those girls would run straight to the shower and wash it off. no chance at all to admire what i just did. disappointing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It depends. Inside her pussy or mouth. If I don't know her too well on her face or ass
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    The best blow jobs are where the girl literally milks the cum out of my cock, swallows it down and keeps on sucking.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Warrior15 provides a great description of a great experience.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Deep in her pussy. Or on her ttit's
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    3 years ago
    Creampie happened today 😍
  • YahooSerious
    3 years ago
    Gassigan?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    With Jaynes body and the snug feel of her pussy - why pull out? It feels too good inside!
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    Nothing beats a good tit fuck and like you said you are MORE than capable of handling heavy loads in this area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion