tuscl

New Recruit

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=682646

Maybe Gawker should reach out if he needs some drama.

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    What could go wrong?

A little advice for this couple. When looking to hook up - don’t use photos that look like they were taken at a high school basketball game.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Too funny
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    A few rick thoughts:

The female ape looks like the kind of hairless ape that would date the male ape but still want to have sex with other creatures. Of either sex. Including hermaphrodites

This rick would not want to have sex with that female hairless ape.

The male ape’s necklace is far too tasteful for a guy with his facial hair. He should be wearing cheap necklaces that make him look like an unsuccessful 1980’s rapper.

I bet the male ape wears a backwards baseball cap to funerals. Also, he looks like the kind of mostly hairless ape who, if his hair was longer, would wear it in a man bun.

Finally, I want to be fair and defend those weirdos from scrub-ape’s accusation. The photo may predate COVID. However, the couple may very well have started COVID by having a Hubei province three way with a bat.

This rick hath spoken. This rick hath told the gospel truth. ROAR!!!
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Since rickthelion brought it up, for the past year I have been anticipating the appearance of ricktheWuhanbat. I think the menagerie missed an opportunity.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ^ wel it’s possible he’s still stuck quarantining in Wuhan and they have restrictions on his internet access just like San Jose Guy.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    What about Rick The Pangolin? I suppose he could still be in hiding after being falsely accused of being patient zero.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Rich the Barnacle is still stuck on the bottom of a jet ski in cocoa beach.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Rickthelion I’m very impressed with your insights! For a non-hairless-ape those insights are spot on!
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    Upright citizen-ape, there is no pangolin rick. I like those little guys but pangolins are neither as badass as, well, a lion nor as wise as a barnacle.

But they are great guys. Pangolins are mostly loners but when they party they really party. I partied with a group of pangolins once and they got really drunk and did unspeakable things to the strippers. Do you know how far a pangolin can put their tongue into a stripper? They played a game called “is this female hairless ape gestating a termite?” Apparently there is some pangolin story about promiscuous apes fucking termites. They all laugh about it...

This rick would have been scarred if he hadn’t been so frickin’ drunk. However, looking back on it makes me laugh...and ROAR!!!
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ^^^ hey was that you that made an appearance in Coming 2 America?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion