tuscl

Start your own cancel culture list.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
1) Cancel wieners. They are sexist because they resemble penises.

24 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    2) Cancel savings accounts because only racists with white privilege have enough money to save some.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Cancel cancel culture
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Cancel air dances!!!
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Definitely cancel queen latifa as the equalizer.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Cancel joe biden too.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Cancel social media and onlyfans.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    there a way to cancel sonny hostin from the view? yeah i watch that toxic show while doing lunch. why? ayy what can i say - joy behar makes me laugh.

maybe she's playing a role on that show or whatever, but whenever that sunny cunt says something my reaction is always that she must be one of the most stupid people to ever. how the fuck did she become an attorney?
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Cancel the LA Dodgers and the NY Yankees (ps Giants and RedSox fan)
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m just curious to know what kind of an idiot watches things that offed them jes sayin
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Cancel....

The stock market and all speculation

Price gouging

Profiteering off of basic needs like food health care and shelter

Criminalizing the poor

Celebrity worship

Reality TV

Social media clout chasing

Mumble rap

Glorifying tweakers and pill poppers

The Republican Party

Human trafficking

• rattdog
    4 years ago
    people on regarding trump or howard stern in his prime:

"so you find him to be a reprehensible as a human being?"
    "yes"
    "and yet you to still have the channel tuned on. if you feel the way that you do why not switch the channel to something else?"
    'because i want to hear what he has to say." translation: just looking for something to get asshurt from and react like a typical ccc (cancel culture cunt).
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    To make clubbing more enjoyable, I would enjoy canceling strip clubs that don’t offer extras.

At least post a sign at the door - “Whores and whore mongers are not welcome here.” - that would save me time and money.
  • BitCoinHodler
    4 years ago
    Cancel the free markets ability to decide who to do business with regardless of their personal beliefs. Who cares if a business is donating to organizations who want to deny right to you! You must still buy or some snowflake rich people will cry about being canceled!!!
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    I bet saying Cancel the 2nd Amendment would result in a thrilling discussion . . .
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Cancel hamburgers. They're made of beef and lies!
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Cancel reviews that are 3 lines, not proofread, or link dancers by name to extras

Cancel air dance clubs and clip joints

Cancel ROBs and upsellers

Cancel SJG, Trucidos, dems_rule, all their alter egos, and anyone who resurrects their heads
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    *Resurrects their threads
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Tom Petty's older anthem for the cancel culture

https://youtu.be/TCFAzPl1QmE
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    cancel those who want to cancel gina carano. this lady is pretty, has common sense, and is a real tough survivor. i would bet that not one single of those anti-gina gizzstain excuses masquerading as cancel culture advocates would have the courage to step in the ring with that roided up cris cyborg.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    If I put vodka in my coffee, is that cancel culture?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Cancel subscription streaming services.
    It's gotten out of hand. Netflix, disney, hulu, prime, CBS all access, peacock, etc. Now the live-action Halo series has been moved from Showtime to Paramount plus. I feel stuck with Disney, but if their other series as weak as Wandavison or as woke as Mandalorian, this will be my only year with them. At least HBO max will save me the cost of theater tickets to watch the WB major feature releases (for 2021, anyway).
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Cancel yogurt cultures
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    I'm canceling Covid-19.

And Gen Z for trying cancel Eminem.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Cancel BBLs lip injections Megan the Stallion hot girl shit Kanye and pretty much all of todays pop culture
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion