tuscl

Detroit Area

It’s been awhile since I’ve been to the area but heading there later this week. What’s the best for spinner types 7 and above? Extras possible but don’t want to spend a ridiculous amount?

5 comments

• RTP
    4 years ago
    Seeing as this is your first post, I am sure that you will get great answsers here.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Read the reviews.
  • EastB
    4 years ago
    Not LE. I think they know very well what happens throughout Det for the last 20 yrs or more. I just noticed the reviews are not as updated due to COVID and I’m particular about a type, so wanted more info.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    USASG has a lot of recent reviews 🤷‍♀️
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It depends on what you consider a spinner. My idea of spinner is 5'2 and 100 lbs or less. While I haven't been there in over a year, I don't recall very many that meet my criteria at any of the clubs, regardless of how fancy. Most of the thin dancers were tall, and the shorter dancers were stocky, and I am being generous when I call many of them just stocky. You can just as easily find a 7 and up spinner at Henry's, Bogies, Criket, Flight Club, Landing Strip, BT's or any of the other clubs, and probably not more than five. Now if you are a bit more flexible, you will have a lot more fun.

Check reviews on TUSCL and other sites, to find out some of the names of the dancers, and who "might" be a good choice, and visit few of the clubs. I visit five or so times a year, and therefore I don't get an idea on the trends, which would be similar to your visit. Every time I am in town which club works out the best changes. One time it's Bogies or Henry's, another it's Landing Strip or FC, and the next it's Criket and Henry, and next time none of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion