tuscl

once we go digital currency, cash and bitcoin will be worthless

Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:13 PM
america will end, the govt will have total control over your money and can take everything

16 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    No worries they will share equally.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    they use digital currency in china now, you pay by using your cell phone, stores will not accept cash there, the wave of the future
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... EXECUTIVE ORDER 6102, issued by US president Franklin Delano Roosevelt 80 years ago, on April 5th 1933, banned private gold ownership in the United States, forcing gold owners to take their bullion to a bank and exchange it for Dollars at the prevailing rate ..." [view link]
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    papi, that post says it all, facts are fact, and with these radicals empowered now in the government , any crazy thing is possible
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm just trying to be direct
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    i just cant believe what is happening to our country, right in front of our eyes, the world cant believe it either
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    & that's what politics will do for ya - the Dems have aligned themselves with an anti-America faction so they can grab power - not b/c they believe in all this social justice bullshit - the left is using them as useful-idiots so they can get the power they need to implement their true agenda(s)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ and all the while destroying the country so they can have the country they (the Left) wants - which won't be recognizable as America
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    exactly right, Dem and Republicans have sold us out, i rather live in mexico and deal with the cartels, than these traitors in DC
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ we'll rent a 2-bedroom apartment next to Hong Kong Club
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    i talked to a guy in san diego, his friend works there,but lives full time in TJ, says he lives like a king, and drives a 60k pick up.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    China's Central Bank recently fined organizations for NOT accepting cash. [view link] Idk. While I believe that cash will continue to represent a more modest level of transactions in the future, I don't see it disappearing until the technology required to use electronic currency becomes more widespread and affordable for poor people. Even in this country we have an estimated 14 million adults without bank accounts and I'm sure the percentages are even higher in China.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    i cut and paste this article: it show what the central bank wants to stop. China is well on its way to become the world's first cashless economy, with mobile payments already accounting for four out of every five payments, according to a study by the South China Morning Post. The figures come from the broadsheet's inaugural China Fintech report, which tracks the latest trends and future trajectory of the world’s largest financial technology ecosystem.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Digital currency is still way too expensive to transact, considering the majority of transaction are of minimal value we still have a looooong way to go before cash is replaced. Cash is the most economically way of transferring value. Maybe in another 10 years once they figure out a less expensive way to transact in digital currency it will be more prudent. I just can’t justify paying 5-10% more on top of my purchase just to use a crypto like Bitcoin.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Here in Massachusetts state law requires businesses to accept cash.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "i rather live in mexico and deal with the cartels" Don't forget to write.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion