tuscl

“With acquittal a foregone conclusion, the real drama is what Trump does next”

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
“A second impeachment acquittal by the Senate is a ”victory” for Trump — and proves he retains considerable sway over his party”

“Trump will keep pulling strings from within the Republican Party and take on a "king maker" role”

“We will be back in some form," Mr Trump said in his final speech as US President.

3 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    No cj the "real drama" is will your unnatural dick pic fetish ever replace your desire to troll TUSCL and keep you from getting your moronic ass banned again.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    TheeOSU WTF? Yer reply is nonsensical...

In other news, Joe Biden is NOT the prez of our restored republic. The Mil is in control of the restored republic for a bit. Once the full scope of the evil satanic deep state, banking cartel, politicians, Hollywood, Music biz, Mega-Corporations, illuminate, The Black Hand, Vatican, The EU, U.N., WHO, CDC, and all other evil satanic Elite global playerz and NGOs and Foundations are exposed as being evil satanic Baphomet worshiping scumbags.... and we release all of the videos and photos and audios and everything showing the evil child perversion that this evil cartel does on a global basis... these people will not be able to walk down the street. That is unless the mil tribunals just give em a quick mil trial and off to the gallows or stand in front of a wall at Gitmo or the arctic or one of the many bases we have globally. Good luck with that deep state because too many peeps are aware of your games.

Oh, I almost forgot. Then Trump comes back and is prez for 4 or 8 more years.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "TheeOSU WTF? Yer reply is nonsensical..."

Although I hate bumping up that fuckhead cj's thread back up, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't see cj begging for dick pics from Dugan and Nicespice in a thread a few months ago. I also referred to his previous banning for constantly calling Trump a pedo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion