tuscl

Superbowl kicks off at 6:30 p.m.ET, Who will win KC VS Tampa

Sunday, February 7, 2021 7:10 AM
The Tampa will pull it out at the very end, should be a fun game to watch, 25000 real fans there, plus thousand of cardboard cutout fans, halftime show will suck this year, i just hope the Ref's dont rig the game with bad calls

50 comments

• bdirect
    3 years ago
    ,the current line is Chief's -3 over/under 56
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    Tom Brady is the best Jock ever to play any sport in my lifetime.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Will they let him win so he can retire?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I would say it should be Kansas City's game to win or lose, of course Brady and the home field advantage will make this game closer than it probably should be, but in the end, the Chiefs have more tools in their kit and will probably overwhelm the Bucs in the end, that said I expect this to be a non traditional high scoring super bowl game, should be a fun game to watch.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I think KC is the better team. But Tampa has a home field advantage. And I don’t know how much the situation with the Reid kid will distract the Chiefs.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    they played early in kc, week 12, kc won 27-20, so we know each others strength and weakness
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Want Tampa to win. Tampa has better O line (both of KC's starting tackle are out, including a Pro Bowler), a better D line, and better linebackers. Team that wins the trenches tends to win the game (though not always, as in SF last year). KC will not be able to run the ball. Despite all that, KC wins because of Mahomes, Hill and Kelce. For that to not occur, TB's safeties will have to play out of their minds to be able to stop Kelce.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    All depends on if Patrick Mahomes is upright or is he running for his life. Chiefs have a make-shift OL against a pretty good Tampa DL. It doesn't matter how good Mahomes is if he is sitting on his butt. I'm gonna say take the under and take the points with Tampa. 3 points isn't much of a spread, but I'll still take the Bucs.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    Mahome did burn tampa's Db's alot in KC, but Brady did a good job overall picking apart KC's defense
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    warrior 15, tampa's front four sack Green Bay Rogers alot. so that front line might be the game breaker
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Not sure who to root for; I like Mahomes and have always liked Andy Reed; and I’ve never rooted for Brady b/c of his time in NE (always rooted against NE) – but, I’ve come to respect Brady for what he’s done and his dedication; and also hate they did a hit-piece on him a few days ago (“conveniently”) b/c back in 2016 he had supported Trump (although AFAIK he’d mostly stayed out of politics). I’ll probably start rooting for one of the two teams once the game starts – I like rooting for KC but also kinda rooting for Tom.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    which ever QB in on fire, they will win today
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Mahomes is not 100% (got knocked out a few weeks ago, and I think is also dealing w/ a turf-toe which can be debilitating) – but Brady is vulnerable; he’s basically a statue and is having trouble when under pressure (and the KC DC is a pretty-aggressive signal-caller and I think he was the DC when the Giants beat NE back in ’08). I think KC pulls it out but not 100% convinced – KC has a well-balanced/diversified offense which has a decent chance of overcoming what TB’s defense throws at it – KC can run the ball pretty-well (both w/ their backs, and their fast receivers); they can throw deep as well as deadly short passes with large YACs; and Mahomes himself is pretty-versatile (can scramble when he needs to; can throw from anywhere and from any angle); and KC also has a HOF TE – KC doesn’t have a dominating defense but their D doesn’t suck either (KC’s D what #5 in total yards during the regular-season and #4 in scoring-D).
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    it will be like watching a heavy weight fight, (Ali vs Leon Spinks) Brady vs Mahomes, sorry for the hype
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    i watch the nlf week 12 game kc vs tampa on youtube, it was toe to toe battle of the QBs
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    tampa 27 kc 24
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Do we really need a poet making a speech before the coin toss of an NFL championship game? Sheeeesssh Anyway, in the past I rooted against the team that eliminated my team, Browns. Anymore I don't care who wins and i don't have a pick. Both teams are capable. I just hope to see a hard fought game without a bunch of blown calls by the refs.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    The moonshine that I am making instead of watching the game will win every time!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Halftime TB playing smart and efficient - KC playing sloppy as if it was an inconsequential regular season game
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    You guys see the look in Brady's eyes? A determined professional assassin!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Fields goals vs touchdowns.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    game is still young but so far all td's for tampa responsible by all season acquisitions. brate, evans, godwin each nada.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    off season i meant
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I'm not a fan of either team and don't care about the outcome. However, I do think the refs were making a lot more contact calls on the KC DB's than you would normally see in a championship game. It seems that these calls are going to be a big part of the outcome.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I'd say whatever happened with the Reid kid was a huge distraction. Terrible game. Was a great season, but probably one of worst Super bowls ever or at least in my life post high school (meaning in the past say 25 years)
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Yeah the refs sucked in the first half. 7 penalties to one - I think the one on TB just being an obvious defensive 5 yard offside.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    On the other hand, KC's lack of depth in the offensive line is killing them and TB probably would have won without the help from the refs. You just hate to see the refs play such an important role in a championship game. The term "Let'em play" doesn't seem to be part of this game.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Too bad I really thought this was going to be a good game but the refs killed this game and KC never recovered from the heavy handed refereeing in the first half.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Hey, I'm not a serious football fan like some of you. But can someone please explain why, when you're down 14-3 at the half and there's six seconds on the clock, why the hell would KC down the ball and walk off the field instead of going all out? That always annoys me.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Who will be MVP- Brady, Gronk, or Fournette ? Strong case for either 3. One more takeaway: The team making the least mistakes (penalties, turnovers) will usually win.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Too bad I really thought this was going to be a good game but the refs killed this game and KC never recovered from the heavy handed refereeing in the first half." I don't agree. Most of those calls were blatant. What we saw is classic when a defense is forced to stay on the field for most of a half. Eventually they start getting tired and desperate, which leads to mistakes like that.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    My vote for MVP goes to the entire Tampa DL. They pressured Mahomes the entire game.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    When a D starts pulling shit like wrapping arms around guys to impede their motion and open field trip/tackles on receivers, they are going to get called every time. I'm sure that if TB's D was pulling that shit that they would have been called too.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ======>I don't agree. What a surprise, when did you ever agree with anyone ? BTW who give a fuck
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Don't be a twat 25. I gave very clear reasons for disagreeing. If you have counterpoints then instead of whining.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    But why did KC down the ball 6 seconds before the half? Why the hell do they do that when they're down by 11 at the half?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    What really boggled my mind was KC calling 2 time outs to stop the clock when there was a minute left in the half and TB had the ball. Even if they could have held TB to a 3 and out they wouldn't have had enough time to do much after the ball was punted. Why in the world would you give Brady extra time to drive the field and possibly increase the lead, especially when your D was clearly against the ropes? TB had only one time out left going into that last drive, but KC generously handed them two more. KC was getting the ball to start the 2nd half anyway, so they weren't at risk of TB having two additional back to back scores.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I predict Tampa bay will win easily. Probably something like 31-9. KC will make a lot of mistakes on defense and will settle for field goals. Tampa will have a big lead by halftime. Mahomes will be off of his game and not put up his usual big numbers due to constant pressure from Tampas defensive line. Oh wait the game already happened I guess. I also predict the halftime show will be awful, but that's pretty much every year.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    probably because even though the KC qb does have a rocket for an arm, he probably isn't able to throw the ball 85 yards to the end zone.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    but then again i wouldn't be against that hail mary - just the idea of an nfl qb chucking it 85+ yards in the air would have been a fun watch.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    overall not that interesting overall for a SB game. watching dallas destroy buffalo in that SB in the 90's was way more entertaining, and i fucking hate the cowboys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    “… Team that wins the trenches tends to win the game …” This was the key – it seemed fairly clear the TB D-line was gonna give the KC-makeshift OL problems; but the TB O-line also dominated and this was the double whammy – TB was more physical and dominated the physical-battle and set the tone for the game – the TB D-line put constant pressure on Mahomes w/o having to blitz and thus TB was able to drop back a lot of people to take away both short and long passing plays – w/ so many defenders dropping back Mahomes had to often hold onto to the ball waiting for someone to get open but the TB D-line would not give him the time. TB didn’t do anything spectacular – they just executed very-well – they ran the ball very effectively (in large part b/c of the O-line play) and then just mostly dinked-and-donked or took safe over-the-middle passes. TB looked very prepared – KC looked as if they showed-up perhaps expecting to do offensively what they did in their previous game w/ TB where Tareek had 200-yards receiving in the first-half alone.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    A full strength Mahomes probably gets them closer, but the Chiefs just looked like their game plan didn't have it today. Plus the Tampa defense looked like the Giants vs Pats out there. If your offense can't get off quickly with that type of pressure it's tough to compete.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    You damn dirty apes doing the postmortem on KC are missing the most important aspect of the game. Specifically, the fact that Tom Brady was born a rick and left in the home of a suitably normal hairless ape family. What you are witnessing is Brady’s rickness shining through his tomness. Can I get a rickness? ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    If you felt disappointed that the game wasn't more interesting, well at least there was this: [view link]
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "it shows you how little eric biehemy means to the chiefs and how much input REID has...no wonder he is not getting any consideration for a NFL coach" That's a little harsh, no? I agree that Eric Biehemy did a shit job of adjusting to the offensive line issues. IMO he abandoned the run too early and needed to give Mahomes more short pass outlets with some slant routes and screens. He also could have run a lot more run/pass options that included a back to help with the blocking. But Biehemy is widely respected around the league as a top offensive mind, which he has earned.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thank misterorange - that was one of the best runs of the game! I didn’t know that turf toe was so bad it could require surgery.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    Mike Remmers was one of the backup offensive tackles. He protected Mahomes about as well as he protected Cam Newton in 2015.
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    magicrat, was he playing in Superbowl 50, Denver 24 - Carolina Panthers 10
  • bdirect
    3 years ago
    Carolina Panthers (1) (NFC) (15–1) Denver Broncos (1) (AFC) (12–4) 10 24 Head coach: Ron Rivera Head coach: Gary Kubiak 1 2 3 4 Total CAR 0 7 0 3 10 DEN 10 3 3 8 24 Date February 7, 2016 Stadium Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California MVP Von Miller, linebacker Favorite Panthers by 5.5[1] Referee Clete Blakeman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion