tuscl

Anna Nicole Smith's now 14-year-old daughter dives into mom's past in '20/20'

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This might be an interesting TV special. But I don't know if her daughter should want to inherit "Anna Nicole Smith's Legacy".

https://abc7.com/anna-nicole-smith-2020-…

9 comments

• yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    20/20 shouldn't be interviewing a child on national TV about their parents sordid past.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    I usually like 20 20 and shows like that (dateline for instance) although I just sometimes watch it (record so can skip commercials). I saw this was the topic last night and was like that's easy....I pass!
    Agree 100 percent with yahtzee comment above.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^ Heellover
    I love the old Chris Hansen "Catch a Predator" shows. Damn, that shit never gets old. It reminds me that morally depraved as I may be, I'm not even close to some of the sick weirdos out there.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    to catch a predator was a great show.

most of the pervs:
    -would get to the house via 3-4 trip by driving or taking a bus
    -bring a large quantity of condoms
    -6 pack of mike's lemonade. never a liter of pepsi, 7-up, root beer or anything else. always the mike's lemonade.

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    Have a seat... right over here... Lol
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    I knew a guy that got popped by a child predator sting operation. Had no idea about the guy until someone told me about it and sent me a news link about his arrest. As mentioned above, he drove about 4 hours for his supposed rendezvous, have no idea if he brought any hard lemonade. Don’t know what happened with his case, I assume he’s now a registered sex offender for life.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    ANS was a hottie.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    My guess is the kid will end up with nekkid photoshoots when she hits 18.
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    I used to watch to catch a predator, misterorange. It was must watch tv for me. Too bad that due to legal issues (the fact they used actual adults just posing as minors) they couldn't prosecute those guys. I mean they had all the proof that those were some messed up guys. Damn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion