tuscl

Follies Replacement In ATL?

firesiege
Georgia
So I haven't been to a SC since pre-Covid and I'm wondering which clubs have stepped up as the next Follies (as close as it can get anyways).

From what I've read it seems like it's between Diamond, Vivide(dayshift), or Platinum. Unfortunately, none of those seem to be as consistent as Follies was, but that might be more due to the lower attendance from dancers and customers due to Covid.

At this point I'm debating going to a SC for the first time in over a year and want to make sure I'm picking the right club if I'm taking the risk.

Here's what I'm looking for just incase there are other suggestions... I'm generally into more black and latina dancers on the curvy side. Good mileage is probably the most important (more than that is a plus, but not needed). I'll definitely be going during dayshift most likely around 2-3pm, which hopefully gives the girls time to get in.

4 comments

• RTP
    4 years ago
    Firesiege, have you notice countless reviews and a number of threads on this same subject? You have been around for many years but do not contribute. Just read what has been written.
  • firesiege
    4 years ago
    RTP Fair criticism... I did recently search for a discussion thread on the topic and didn't see much recently (as in since new years).

I was able to narrow the list down to the three I mentioned by reading the reviews as mentioned above. I was hoping to have a singular comparison of the three here, but happy to continue my own research if necessary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    “… At this point I'm debating going to a SC for the first time in over a year and want to make sure I'm picking the right club if I'm taking the risk. …”

For one, there isn’t “the next Follies”; at least for now – two, “the right club” is gonna be different for different people.

The 3 clubs you mentioned all have their pros-and-cons – per recent reviews:

a) Platinum is limited in size w/ limited parking

b) Vivide seems to have a good amount of room both club and parking wise; but seems slow in the early-afternoon

c) Diamond seems in b/w

Unless you’re limited by time and/or transportation perhaps you can hit the smaller/busier Platinum earlier in the day, and then move-on to Vivide later in the day since recent reviews seem to state that dancers come in later in the afternoon @ Vivide (or you can stay @ Platinum if you end-up enjoying your visit).
  • firesiege
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the info!

After reading more on my own, I'm thinking I may start with Diamond instead of Platinum due to the size/capacity. Normally the size of the club would be a small factor to me, but seeing that this would be my first step back in any real crowds, a little bit of extra room would be appreciated. Also if I do decide to try Vivide afterwards those two are a closer to each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion