tuscl

The Cave of My Lost Innocence

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I didn’t lose my virginity in a cave, but it was in a cave where I had my first make-out and steamy mutual grope session.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=7056

At first, my heart wasn’t really in it. I was trapped and tricked into this situation.

I was 14 years old.

We were on school outing to a canyon not far from Amarillo, Texas. Three of my buddies and I went hiking to a cave one of them knew about. When we arrived at the cave entrance there were four girls from our school waiting for us. Each of the four girls had her eyes on one of us.

My three buddies immediately paired off with the girls who were waiting for them and clambered down into the cave. That left me with the fourth girl, who I was already aware had the hots for me. Unfortunately, I had only tepid feelings for her.

It was peer-pressure rather than a burning desire to make out with this girl (let’s call her “Becky”) that drove me to follow the others into the cave and allow Becky to cuddle up beside me.

The other three couples were already on first base before I even tried to kiss Becky who was silently and patiently waiting for me to make the first move.

After what felt to me like an eternity (but was probably no more than 10 minutes), I finally puckered up and planted a timid kiss on Becky’s soft, young lips.

Becky didn’t waste any time. She parted her lips and slipped me some tongue.

I remembered being momentarily revolted by Becky sticking her tongue into my mouth. But Becky had more excitement in store for me. While her tongue was still exploring my mouth, one of her hands started exploring my trousers.

I found this new and totally unexpected development quite exhilarating. In less than ten seconds I had gone from my first kiss, to a Frenchie and already, my new girlfriend, Becky, was sliding into second base.

At this point, I decided against doing anything that might discourage her or dampen her enthusiasm. I began kissing her much more enthusiastically. My tongue began wrestling with hers.

Becky had already found my previously dangling participle and, stroking it from top to bottom through my trousers, quickly brought it to full blossom.

I glanced over at my pals and saw that they were all still on first base with their girlfriends.

When I decided to check out Becky’s muchachas she immediately opened her blouse and bra to give me better access.

I was really starting to like this cave! I was also realizing that I had seriously misjudged Becky. I was beginning to appreciate and respect her far more deeply than I ever imagined possible.

I was so fascinated with Becky’s soft, milky white boobs that I didn’t realize she had opened my fly until she began unbuckling my belt and unbuttoning my pants.

Then Becky stopped kissing me and, gazing mischievously into my eyes, she slid into third base as she slipped her hand inside my underwear and began taking inventory.

With Becky’s fingers now wrapped around my Oscar Mayer, this seemed as good a time as any to let my hands roam farther south.

Becky was fully cooperative and I was soon sliding my fingers in and out of her increasingly soggy third base.

This was all new to me, but I’m proud to say I took to it like a duck to water.

Despite what you might expect, I never canoodled Becky. Her parents were evidently well aware of her slutty tendencies. Despite our efforts, her parents made sure that we never had any time alone.

Had it not been for parents’ cautious ways, Becky would surely have been my first home run. Knowing how eager she was, it probably would have been a Grand Slam!

5 comments

• TxVegas
    4 years ago
    Nice story on your change in heart about Becky as she escalated your encounter.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    I never knew what happened to Becky or where she went.

I assume that she relocated with her family to another town because she disappeared just a few months after our encounter in the cave.

Not having any wheels or being old enough to drive was a serious social limitation but is par for the course when you’re 14 years old.
  • sexmeplease
    4 years ago
    Great story as always Rev. You are an awesome writer and I enjoyed it thoroughly!
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    This is too funny. Being stuck at home over the weekend due to snow I pulled out my old high school year book that I haven’t looked at in at least a decade.

I know the whereabouts of most of my old conquests but there’s one that I forgot about. Jenny. I have not seen Jenny in 25 years and I’m dying to know what she looks like now. I never even thought about her until I opened that yearbook. I can’t find her, and it’s driving me nuts. She has a common last name so it’s been difficult so far. I’ve come to find if you got married early, and your Facebook profile (or maybe no profile at all) doesn’t include your maiden name, and you haven’t done much (housewife, or a career that isn’t documented on the internet) you can be virtually impossible to find.

Jenny did like attention so I would be surprised if she didn’t have a FB profile.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Just be careful what you might find Shai, I went looking for one of my old flames recently and instead of her facebook page I found her obituary; not a good day for my psyche.

ON the bright side, thanks for the good read Rev. I too had 2-3 of those uber aggressive girls I dated in my developmental years that opened my eyes to a world of fun. My thanks to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion