tuscl

Looking for Athletic / Fitness-model

eyelows
Skåne
Hi,

Since the "Personal Ads" doesn't work for me, have tried 5 times, I'll try posting this here.

As the titles entitles, I am looking for an athletic / fitness-model, the arrangement I'm looking for is not more than some chatting and picture exchange in lingerie / heels / underwear, nothing naked!

Sounds interesting? Give ma e PM or let's see if we can come to an understanding.

10 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve heard Warrior15 works out frequently - and is in great shape. I don’t think he does any fitness modeling. But he might be the only active poster here who could fit the OP’s qualifications.

I have an athletic body - but I can’t pull off heels. If boxer shorts are lingerie - then I am in!

So, the pickins are slim here.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ lol

Why not just hit up the cam sites? Can interact and view the women in real time that you would like. Pick some favorites and buy their content that they probably sell independent of the cam site. Just pointing out the obvious.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    You do realize 99% of the users on this site are men, right? I'm sure some of them are athletic and will sell you some non-nude (or even nude) pics for the right price if that is what you are looking for.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    What WArrior15 said. Put a profile saying that on seeking, and you'll be overflowing with offers from all over the world.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    LOL Cash. I dont' think Ive had anyone try to PIMP me out like that. Hilarious !
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Warrior15 - I’m glad you found it funny!

I guess I’ve added a new job skill in 2021!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    How much are we talking about ? Asking for my friend (Warrior)
    No Homo
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    MikeSmith - if you are looking for an athletic fitness type - I recommend trying the Golds Gym in Totowa. I’ve been to a few of the Planet Fitness locations and they don’t offer the best talent.

As always YMMV. Enjoy!
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Well, we were looking to understand why a guy would pay for pics in this day and age, and now we have one. Maybe he'll do a AMA
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion