Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Christie Brinkley @ 67?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

We're into geriatric territory here. Normally I would never consider doing a 67yr old, but then getting a shot at Christie Brinkley isn't normal, for me anyway. Yeah she's not the same chick she was 30-40 years ago but as joe would say, "come on man, look at her!"

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

And just for the record, I still prefer mid 20s to 30s but she's an exception. ^_^

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She looks good. She's one of the few age-appropriate women I would want to have sex with.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Seems like many, many, far too many young women are fat so I take the fit 67 year old over them 24/7.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I'd fuck her but I wouldn't eat her pussy.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Oh boy, don’t hold your breath on Desertscrub’s opinion on this she’s out celebrity. I’d still fuck her. She’s done a fantastic job of aging gracefully.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Props to any woman that has a flat stomach and tight ass when over 50.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Your losing me with this one OSU

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Would.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Christie Brinkley is devastated because she can't get Scrub's approval.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement