Remember Elizabeth Hurley?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Monday, January 25, 2021 4:30 PM
1 year older than Salma, and hotter IMO! [view link]

17 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Normally I like younger chicks, mid 20s to mid 30s so why have I posted 2 vintage actresses in 2 days? Must be the virus. ^-^
  • Flyer78
    3 years ago
    Here's a direct link to the full-size photo. [view link]
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    When they were young: Salma > Hurley Current state: Salma < Hurley Juice will be confused with those symbols, it's not on the xBox360 controller
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Smokin
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    They're really hot but so do the girls in the brothels.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    She was so hot in Austin Powers
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She’s very sexy - and I think she has a swimsuit collection - and that might be part of the reason she keeps in such great shape. This might be very old history - but when I see her hot body as she ages - I think of Hugh Grant and his stupidity. They were engaged and he got caught with a filthy LA prostitute. I’m thinking he’s kicking himself now.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I would not kick Salma or Elizabeth out of bed.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Cash - people want what they want. Look at Bob Kraft.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    hugh grant might have regretted that fuck up at that time but a guy with his wealth and stature should be able to easily replace her with someone younger,better looking, and skeevy - all in one package.
  • lotsoffun201
    3 years ago
    I remember her in Bedazzled. Mediocre corny movie, but she was hot AF particularly in the schoolgirl outfit scene
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I have always found her to be hot to look at and at 55 she still is. However, she always seemed like a cold fish to me. There had to be a reason Hugh Grant went to the street to buy a hummer.
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Oh wow I'll admit I saw bedazzled... If its the one I'm thinking of. Movie was pretty funny and she was so incredibly hot. The guy was given wishes to get her to love him or something and he found out she wanted a sensitive guy....so he gets that and thinks he's got it made. But oh man he's way too sensitive (Elizabeth Hurley was evil). Then guy is like oh please I just want to be tougher. That scenario was hilarious! I can't remember how many wishes or whatever he got before he was out of luck/sent to Hell or whatever. Damn its probably been 15 years (or more) since I saw it...I think DVDs were still expensive back then so I rented it....from an actual video store not a Redbox...that's how long ago it was!
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Well I normally avoid celeb stuff like the plague but when i see the header of Liz Hurley in a string bikini I'm going to click on the link to have a look. [view link] ^ Look at her, 55 yrs old and I'd be all over her if the opportunity arose!
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    She looks amazing for 55. There are women in their 30's who wish they could still look like that.
  • skibum6o9
    3 years ago
    She's not nearly old enough or fat enough for my refined tastes.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dats a lot lizzard for sur
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion