tuscl

Sleepy Joe Has Already Given Up On Beating The Coronavirus

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Monday, January 25, 2021 9:50 AM
Direct quote: "there's nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months," Biden said. [view link]

24 comments

• Longball300
    3 years ago
    But wait... we were promised that if we had a change in leadership we could defeat this terrible China Virus.... I have video to prove it.
  • sclvr5005
    3 years ago
    He hasn't given up. It's gonna take a long time to undo and reverse all of the damage that the Trump administration did and more importantly DIDN'T do during this crisis.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lol faggot^ Biden is no better than Trump.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The less we hear from Trump the better this country is, Biden might have said there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory how’s about comparing that statement with Trumps statement in March of last year, “it’s going to disappear on it’s own,” and we know he knew better
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    I've done nothing but lie and make myself money for 50 years. I never gave a shit about the people and now the buyers remorse is starting to settle in. Lied about Covid, and jobs, and well just about everything. I thank all you dumb motherfuckers that stick up for me, ha I couldn't care less about you or working Americans, got it Jack!
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    For the record I am far worse than Trump. Sure he wrote some mean tweets, I am destroying jobs, national security, energy independence in record time. Hell I already invaded Syria because I don't care if our troops die for no reason. Oh yeah and I gave our biggest threat access to our power grid. thankfully most of you will never wake up because the bad orange man is gone. Shit fellas none of you can eve name a single thing I have done to make the lives of average Americans better. Hahahaha no refunds, you suckers.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Well luckily we have multiple effective vaccines being distributed that I'm sure Joe and the Hoe had a lot to do with being created..... somebody just needs to wake Joe up and remind him to take credit for them.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Of course Biden lied. Only fucking total tools believed him.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Totally off topic the statement and complaint here is not Biden lied, it’s actually that Biden told the truth, but hey you’re the lawyer here, when you haven’t got the facts argue the law LOL
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    "Shit fellas none of you can eve name a single thing I have done to make the lives of average Americans better" aww c'mon man. there has to be at least one good thing that was done in the past 5-6 days. no?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    His statements are very odd when considering his campaign rhetoric. He signed an executive order requiring masks on federal property? He said he wants 100 million doses of the vaccine to be distributed in the next 100 days (or was that 30 days)? But he is unable to change the trajectory of the virus? What happened to grabbing the virus by the balls and giving it the business?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Well he did have the white house cooks bake some cookies that his wife and a secret service team delivered to the national guardsmen sleeping in a parking garage.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    as far democrats goes i see the name tulsi gabbard mentioned the most as being the best reasonable member of that party. how better off would americans be if she was elected instead of the grumpy old one?
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    It’s good to have the magats driving from the back seat again, where they belong. Brightens my day to see a new Biden criticism everyday knowing the criticisms are impotent.
  • CommanderinThief
    3 years ago
    Magats, my followers will be called Bidet's! I am sure my pal Jimmymcnutty here knows all about taking it up the butt, ha look out jack, these dumb fuckers will fight for me even when I make their lives worse each day. Look out Jack, jimmy and bidet boys gonna make low testosterone men the hottest thing in town.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "there's nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months," Biden said." Typical politician, tells people what they want to hear to get elected then it's tough luck suckers. He can't blame Bush like his boss did so we're in for 4 years of "it's Trump's fault".
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I just don't get why some people just want to be lied to. I suppose it just feels soo much comforting when when you are told its going to dissappear like a miracle.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Here's White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki to clarify Biden's position on the matter, and the steps being taken to defeat Covid once and for all. [view link]
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Other than bow to Putin; fuck over Canada over the pipeline; open the border to more illegals; bow to China on the paris accords; open the borders to more muslims and offer the palestinians our money; he's done as well as expected.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    UM. I all in on everybody else first.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    How else can I skim some money from Hunter?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Uh, how can, uh, an umm person uh incapable of uh public speaking, um hold the job of, um, Press Secretary?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I just farted
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Well that's definitely a gaffe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion