tuscl
La Fiesta
50 Cianci St Paterson, NJ 07501

Does anyone have a UPDATE her?? the stripper with the tooth and fat ass

Gearaltima
New York
Monday, January 18, 2021 2:07 PM
Tall dominican stripper with a fat ass use to work here . Does anyone one know where she is working at these days?

21 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Is that a stripper with a tooth problem or just one tooth?
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I'm going to have to fly cross country to see this one based on the description here. Covid be damned!
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Not so fast, Heellover! I read about the snaggletoofed Dominican first!
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Ok wallanon but only because of covid times. I'll cancel my cross country flight. If it were "normal" times though I'd be on the East Coast tomorrow searching.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Check da truck stop
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Maybe she’s at the Playhouse lounge with Yasmin?
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I chalked up club discussion posts showing on the front room board as random noise, but some of these are instant classics.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I prefer my strippers to have teeth and not just a tooth, but I understand sometimes you gotta take what you can get.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Okay, the tooth thing is comedic gold, but cut the guy a break. Kinda feels like this is exactly the kind of discussion the club forums are for. I get that most of us who prefer to see a particular stripper will get her number to set something up, but the average TUSCLer isn't the average clubber.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    If you read reviews of this place, you notice that this Dominican girl with the 'teeth' and big ass is quite popular.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Go ahead and make your jokes - I’m going there for lunch! This girl is popular - as she has a big fake ass - and she can remove her teeth for a price! Don’t tell me you aren’t interested in a gum job hum job!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I'd prefer NO teeth over ONE tooth.
  • DTonyM
    3 years ago
    Word is they might open next month
  • sarsta
    3 years ago
    You guys are so useless. The last time I saw her was at Vics in Irvington. This was just before the lockdown. Try looking there. I had the opportunity to get her OTC, but her pussy has a lot of miles in it.
  • DTonyM
    3 years ago
    What was her name ? Need more info might follow her on ig
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "I prefer my strippers to have teeth and not just a tooth," "I'd prefer NO teeth over ONE tooth." Word is in certain environments one tooth is prized among the toothless, the one with the tooth is Queen of the hive. Add a synthetic ass to that equation, it becomes a trip to Valhalla! Take your victories where you can and count your blessings! :D
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I believe the most-recent review of Vic's in Irvington mentioned her being there that day
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    A stripper with one tooth has an Instagram account? I know I’m getting old!
  • Aj247
    3 years ago
    I saw a tall Dominican dancer with a fat ass an tats that only works every other Saturday night at Sunrise in Paterson. She was tall and had a very huge ass. As for the tooth thing I don’t know about that. She told me she was Dominican and something else tho. Spoke English well.
  • Johnbrian81
    3 years ago
    I heard rumor that they opening next week..
  • Lil_Baller100
    2 years ago
    Dat ho is twerkin on me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion