tuscl
La Fiesta
50 Cianci St Paterson, NJ 07501

Similar

Saturday, March 5, 2022 1:33 PM
Hey Guys anybody know a place similar in the areas… ? Paterson, clifton,passaic, lodi…. ??

7 comments

• tin man
    2 years ago
    Ask NJ Balla or MuddyNYC, they have alot more information about those areas.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m not trying to be a dick - but there are several relatively recent reviews of Paterson clubs. You should read through them and decide which one seems most suited to your preferences. Asking others about similar clubs is more prone to error, as it’s likely you are looking for something more specific than overall club ambiance.
  • K
    2 years ago
    "I’m not trying to be a dick" You're from NJ. You don't need to try. it comes naturally to us. PiriPiri- you are a new guy. you will find people around here will be more helpful if you post some before asking questions. Post a review or two. Follow cashman's advice. Go VIP, read the reviews.
  • Piripiri
    2 years ago
    I see…. My lack of experience betrayed me lol Thanks for the advices K and cashman 👌🏿 I’ll stick around and learn lol
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    What are you looking for in another Paterson club Piripiri? You can message me privately if you’d rather not post it here.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    COVID unfortunately ruined the NJ latin extras market. I dont know of any places that provide the mileage and value of cabaret. 1 out of 10 tries you might find a great deal at Marcet or 5th Ave but I dont go there anymore. Im a foot out of the game and mainly use the board to shoot the shit. My advice is if you saw a pay bump during COVID to just spend a little more and go to latin massage parlors. Theres plenty of intel out there, but I warn it can be an expensive albeit hassle free hobby once you get the hang of it. The latin clubs are either full of old women, clingy regulars, or terrible mileage. If you remember how things used to be it will make for a sobering experience.
  • Aj247
    2 years ago
    Is this place open again? I drove past it and saw the gate was up?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion