tuscl

Worst compliment ever from a stripper?

54kevin
Florida
Monday, January 18, 2021 11:27 AM
I tipped a fine looking girl on the stage and she eventually came over and did some high mileage table dances. She was Brazilian via France and her English was pretty good. After we finished she tells me "You're so cute, you remind me of Dr Fauci" Huh? I'm as virile as a 70 yr old? Yeah, the hair has gone grey but come on! She meant well but I have to say that was a pretty weird thing to say. Maybe it's time to hang it up.... or dye my hair.

30 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Actually, Fauci is 80. Lol.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    How about: “You have a nice size dick. It’s not too big.”
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    She said my dick was "adequate".
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I had a club fav who wanted me for an OTC relationship with her mom. That took the wind right out of my sails. Compared to conversation about my dick (much ado about nothing), the mom thing was a low blow. Her mom has a face - only a daughter could love!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    400 years ago when I was 30, I was swimming at the yacht club pool. When I got out, there was a very hot young lady in a tiny bikini, estimated age, approximately 20, reading without sunglasses. Concerned for her health, I asked her if she shouldn't be wearing sunglasses. Awoken from her concentration, she said, "Sir?" Not a stripper, but that same idea, lol. She had no idea how close she came to dying.....🏖️😉😎
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Good stories. Needed the laughs. I just could only imagine back in the day what strippers thought of me -talking around 25 years ago- when I would actually be I guess nervous to even talk with the dancers much less compliment them because I was so new at going to clubs. Either he's so sweet or what a cheapskate/loser (I had so little money I would just randomly stage tip a dollar here and there and that was about it). I guess it's a good thing that my friend from work took me to my first club and he was a regular/semi regular at that club. He also paid the covers. Many jobs have passed, but still friends with the guy. He just separated from his significant other/fiancee. Need covid to just be done with and I'll pay the covers-or at least print out some passes so we can go again! Sorry. Self therapy. Covid/shutdowns/changes have been stressing me out-more rambling than usual!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    An Asian dancer wanted me to marry her niece. But she only mentioned cooking and cleaning as the benefits to me. Nothing about love me long time.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    A baby stripper asked if I knew her grandfather in college because we went to the same school. I was 55 at the time. Turns out so was he. Her mom was 34 and she was 18.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Another might have been related to Yogi Berra. She said most guys my age were too old for her, but not me.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “Why are you here, guys your age don’t need to come to strip clubs.” I was in my late 20s, I didn’t point it out, but I was thinking “married guys my age love to come to strip clubs.”
  • dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    It’s 10:30 PM .....You are way too picky. Why don’t you just GET THE Fuck Out.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    Not sure if it was a compliment, but after a high mileage session she exclaimed "its a boy!". I haven't been back to that club since.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    NJ that made me think of a dancer who passed out drunk on me in VIP a while back. I love reminding her we gotta agree on a baby name.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think this one is rough - and I’ve gotten it a few times - when a dancer is searching for a redeemable quality - and she can’t find any. Over heard - “Your hands are very nice - so soft.” I know I’m a mess - but that tells me there’s nothing redeeming about me!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    I love seeing you you're really a gentleman. Just great now I'm a freaking gentleman!
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I was told I was harmless. I was working on an OTC meeting and she explained she meant that I wouldn't leave her dead in a ditch by the road.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Magicrat - that’s probably a good compliment. The explanation is funny - but since she was agreeing to otc with you - it makes sense.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    "Your hands are very soft," can be a good thing. I have has several dancers who said that, want me to rub them all over her body quite a lot more than the dancers who didn't. Here are two anti-compliments I have gotten Thanking me because I tip "a lot better than most guys here." Makes me think I am over paying. "Some guys cocks are too large, so I can't really deep throat them. I don't have that problem with you." Uh, thanks. I think.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    "You have beautiful eyes." That means she can't find anything else about you to compliment. 🤣
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    "You give the best head I've ever had." Why is that bad, you ask? Because she followed it up with, "I just wish your cock was bigger." Not like I haven't heard *that* one before.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Georgemicrodong - I think the compliment about giving the best head is excellent. If only she quit while she was ahead...
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I hear that my smile and teeth are perfect too. Bald and bad eyesight -teeth are what I've got left! I do hear the fake compliments when tipping also. I'll take them! I do miss the clubs I admit it haha.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    "Your cheekbones are making my buttcheeks flinch" heaving for the WIN
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Unrelated to me getting a compliment, but involves a compliment. Anyway, an absolutely gorgeous spinner I got floor dances from one time at my favorite club-she had the smoothest skin ever but didn't allow touching of tits (I should have probably gone VIP as I think she was wild and awesome actually-oh the missed opportunities) and then as i was paying the conversation took a turn into no fun zone. I was trying to be a nice guy as she had seen me in the club many times but I had never gotten dances (she was usually occupied and was in later at night when the club would get packed it his visit she came earlier and it wasn't busy) and had tipped her many times on stage before. I said something like wow you have the smoothest skin or something lame like that. She seemed upset and said in a dejected or sort of pissed off tone- everyone says that I was hoping you'd say I have a nice ass or something (it was perfect!!! this dancer was so hot but surprising to me insecure or maybe she just wasn't drunk yet and I always saw her later at night when she was!). I did say well you do have a really nice ass (and I think I said and everything else-this was quite awhile ago so don't remember exactly) but she was still upset. Nothing I could have said afterwards would have been sufficient. I mean I didn't say oh that was ok or you're cute haha. It made things awkward actually and I think my favorite dancer came in right after that. Those two were friends but I could just imagine that dancer in the dressing room telling my favorite I was a jerk or something. I did see that other dancer just a few other times after (many, many visits) but just on stage. I did tip (with my favorite dancer tipping with money I gave her also) but never got dances from that other dancer again. I was a regular at the club so had plenty of dancers to spend money on. Thankfully, never had any odd interactions really with any of the other dancers that I always liked on stage (not to mention friends with my favorite). I guess that would be the definition of not connecting/on the same page or something like that. Oh well!
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    ^It's a good thing this dancer with the smooth skin didn't ask you "does my ass look big in the G-String"?
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    Definitely mike. I guess that's what I got for trying to be a nice guy. But hey it worked with my atf! I'm glad you mentioned that too. As disappointing as it was at the time, the saying is tried and true. It coulda been worse!
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    I guess my story is just funny to me because the dancer was one of the hottest- talking unbelievably hot- dancers I've ever seen. I had figured everyone gave her those types of compliments (so hot etc) so I was trying to be different. I was wrong!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    When I didn't tip a Cuban she started yelling China man dick and fag at me from the stage
  • Heellover
    3 years ago
    2icee you win. That's actually really funny but maybe because it wasn't me. How hot was that dancer?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She was like 6ft 1 and built like a linebacker lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion