tuscl

Virgin looking for memorable experience in Detroit

Saturday, January 16, 2021 11:48 PM
Hello all, as a new years resolution I have decided to lose my virginity. I'm based in metro Detroit (the novi/northville area) And I have determined to go to a strip club tomorrow and get some extras. ;) I would appreciate some advice on which club to go to and maybe even some tips. I have read the reviews and I think I have narrowed it down to Flight Club or The Landing Strip. I have been to a strip club before and I've been on this website for years so I think I know what to expect. Thanks for the help.

15 comments

• rl27
    3 years ago
    Not enough information. What type of a gal are you looking for? How much do you want to spend? How many dancers are you planning on trying before you find the one you want?
  • stelthtalon
    3 years ago
    I am willing to spend up to $300. I want the quintessential "strip club hottie" great tits, nice face, fun bubbly personality (maybe a bit on the wild side), most likely white, college aged I was hoping to do my judging in public and then only have to take one to VIP Hope this helps. Thanks in advance!
  • aussiehinz
    3 years ago
    Unless something has changed in Michigan that I’m not aware of, all the clubs in the state remain closed (as they’ve been for two months) through Feb 1, per the governor’s latest extension order last Tuesday.
  • stelthtalon
    3 years ago
    Oh shit I didn't know! It's hard to keep up with what's open and what's not. Thanks!
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    if you want a top tier girl for fs you probably will be spending more than $300 total.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Are you joking? Have you heard of the pandemic? Michigan bars, restaurants and strip clubs are closed. Wear a mask and get vaccinated when you are able. Flight Club and Landing Strip are good choices, but you may need to increase your budget.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If you haven't used condoms before, get use to them on you own before the big night.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    If you’re a virgin u won’t even last 10 seconds with a hot stripper lol
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "If you’re a virgin u won’t even last 10 seconds with a hot stripper lol" Yeah. Just in case you're not a troll, you'd do better trying to snag a sloppy drunk chick at closing time to practice. Or a spa girl. A extras stripper's gonna see you as an easy out, and you'll be wondering what happened if you even last long enough to get your dick wet. But if the hotness is your main concern, vaya con dios.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    How old are you? 40? They did that movie
  • stelthtalon
    3 years ago
    ibbaicnl: I bought some last night before I wrote my post, I had the same idea. wallanon: could you elaborate some more? gSteph: I'm in my mid-20's
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    When you're young condoms can help you last longer.
  • georgebailey
    3 years ago
    You're not serious...
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Unless something has changed in Michigan that I’m not aware of, all the clubs in the state remain closed (as they’ve been for two months) through Feb 1, per the governor’s latest extension order last Tuesday." Some of the Deja Vus are still open (for sure Flint and Saginaw) because they don't serve food or liquor but they're not exactly extras friendly.
  • aham5
    3 years ago
    When they open back up..... try bogarts with that budget.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion