tuscl

Explain to me what it means to “Run the Scene”

When tuscler mikeym talks about how he used to “run the Florida scene” with Papi Chulo and Minnow 20 years ago what the fuck does that even mean? Y’all got juiced for every dollar by a dozens of strippers in the Tampa Bay area? Tell me anybody else out there “running a scene”? Lmk so I can “run the fuck the other way” thank you.

8 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Papi Chulo and minnow used to be wingmen?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    It means read the comments from my old review and you'll get it
    https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=352014
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I have no idea what that means.

But, thanks to Urban Dictionary - I know what watermelon sugar and girls who eat carrots mean!
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Remember the TV show Cheers and when Norm would walk in the bar everyone would yell his name because he was such a fixture at the bar?

Yeah that’s how Papi was at the black strip clubs. He’d walk in and all the ladies would yell “Papi!!!”

And it was Miami, not Tampa. Also I don’t ever remember Minnow running with Papi but I could certainly be wrong.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I'm here to tell you all that you're on a fool's errand. "Mikey m" is so "FOS" that if you gave him an enema, you could fit him in a matchbox. Besides myself, he claims to have met at least 6 other tuscl members (shadowcat, Papi_Culo, Eve, 25, Shanny72, and shurshot). None of those 6 members recall ever meeting mikey. I've never knowingly met him either.
    He states in 25's link that he's an obnoxious drunk. That may very well be the most accurate statement he's made on tuscl.
    No need to run the other way from anything, Muddy.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Correction: mikey m statement should read "an old drunk who starts fights at strip clubs."
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Well I'll reserve judgement until we hear Papi's side of the story. Maybe you guys really were the Fonz of Florida and strippers just fell back in your wake. Gee golly maybe one day I can grow up to run the New York scene, that'll be the day...
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    I noticed that in that old twentyfive review, Papi Chulo never chimed in. And unfortunately Muddy he might not chime in here either since it seems he's taken a break from the forum.

But I did mistakenly take mikeyM's words as truth in those comments. However after seeing other crazy ass comments from him I now know he's a bit off his rocker. It is hilarious seeing him go off on a rant against every favorable review of 2001 though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion