tuscl

Facefuck has banned hundreds of thousands of Americans today

Saturday, January 9, 2021 1:22 AM
I am proud to say I am one of the elite. I made Fuckerturd mad. Lol.

11 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Obvious I will make new accounts and get back on all these platforms but it shows the pure evil of our ruling class. BLM and Aunty Fah are still allowed and promoted on all platforms.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s wrong to ban free speech. Let’s be honest - fb has never been free - or a platform for free speech. It’s a huge corporation that exists to make a profit. If anyone believes otherwise - they are very naive.
  • Eve
    3 years ago
    "Obvious I will make new accounts and get back on all these platforms" Seems like everyone wants to quit fb and is just waiting for a valid reason to deactivate. Never heard of anyone wanting to go back (except teenagers and young adults, maybe.)
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "THEY ARE AMONG US." In some cases they are us. People are complicated. Companies fucked around with things they didn't understand because for years it seemed like easy money. Rewired people's brains by the millions with much greater velocity and effect than most people realized because it turned basically everyone with access into a content producer. Now nothing will be easy.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    I hope Founder does not block people here. lol I wonder if Trump has an account here? He should!!! I do believe in rules but they should apply to EVERYONE!
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    "TIME TO END SOCIAL MEDIA as we know it" So you want to end TUSCL because facebook and Twitter banned Trump? After all TUSCL could be classified as "social media" since it is a website filled with user generated content and provides you with the chance to follow (or block) the content that is posted by other users. TUSCL also bans users for violating their terms of service just like Facebook and Twitter. Here's hoping that TUSCL because as successful as Facebook and @founder ends up as rich as Zuckerberg.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    it's not even about being social media platforms run by corporations to generate huge profits. that's already been achieved. at this point it's not about the profits anymore. it's flexing their power to control what you can say, see, hear, etc. the owners of these corporations all think that people generally are piece of shit. that bodes the same for the majority of the vaginal stains that are in government. average person in a federal building: "excuse me sir/madam, would you kindly please kindly put out your cigarette as you are smoking in a building run by the government?" hot shit high level government official: "government? do you know who you are talking to? i am the fucking government!!!" the above corporations - customer always right no longer the case government - to serve the people. no man you serve us motherfuckers
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Rattdog, you're a good dude but that post was like Clint Eastwood talking to the chair. Obviously he was still Clint Eastwood when it was over, so now we'll return to our regularly scheduled program.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Facebook has been a dumpster fire forever. They sell your data freely.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Bigots getting banned oh no
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    As long as city folk keep dying in blue areas from covid-19 it's all good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion