tuscl

You get a big mustard/ketchup stain on your shirt before the club...

I’m talking big. Do you call it a day or do you keep on trucking?

If these people are never gonna see me again, fuck it let’s do it. Regular spot, ehhhh they’ll remember. They will remember. I live to fight another day.

16 comments

• rattdog
    4 years ago
    how about exiting the club with a big cum stain on your shirt instead?

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    Funny, that very thing happened to me last week eating a cheeseburger while driving to a club. Splat - all over my shirt and pieces of chopped onion too, so I smelled like an onion no matter how much gum I chewed. Fuck it. I kept going. They want my money, they can take me as I am. I did explain to the girl I went for a lap dance with, so she wouldn't just think I'm a total slob who goes out that way on purpose. Lol
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I’d keep on trucking. To me that would be a bad omen, spilling on the way.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Don't worry. Under UV light, that mustard will just look like a giant cum stain....

Guess that could go for you or against..😁
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Option three go home and freshen up and put a clean shirt on.

About 7 years ago I was in Columbus for the day for business and I planned to hit a club after work before making the 2 hour drive home. I ended up going out to eat with people from work and the damned waiter bumped my arm with a dish when he was clearing the table before dessert and left a big stain on my sleeve.

I knew it wasn't worth it to drive home, change and drive 2 hours back to hit the club but I had been texting a dancer I knew so I didn't want to not go to the club. As I was heading towards the expressway to head home disappointed and suddenly I saw a bright star that led me to my salvation like the Star of Bethlehem. It was the Macy's sign so I ran in and bought a new polo shirt and off to the club I went.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    the light is Pretty bad inside the club anyway. more than likely nobody’s going to notice.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    they don't care about the food stain on your shirt. they care about how much money you have and how willingly you spend it. i also generally don't worry that much about what strangers or casual acquaintances think
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    It is always a good idea to keep a change of clothes in your trunk. It is not just for before the club you may need that extra shirt. You may need it after. What if you get a dancer aroused in the VIP, and she is a squirter? Or maybe you leave the club smelling like cheap perfume with that glitter shit on you and need to look presentable for a client? 'Be prepared' like the boy scouts used to say.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why do you need a shirt any way show off that six pack of abs you got, the one that masquerades as a beer gut LOL
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I always keep with a change of smart casual clothes. That covers me for most occasions - changing a flat tire, food stains, spilt beer/liquor, stripper residue. Have you ever been pulled over for a minor traffic violation after somebody spilled a pitcher of beer on you? I only had two beers over a three hour period, but that cop put me through every roadside sobriety test he could think of. He would not believe it even after a blew a negligible BAC.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Stick a $20 to the spot and you'll be even more popular.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It depends on how far I am from home. Most of the time the clubs I go to are around 30-50 minutes away from home. If I'm 15 minutes out, I'll turn around. Otherwise I'll keep going. In the spring and fall when I start out with shorts on, I take a pair of sweat pants and a sweater to thrown on if I get too cold.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    There was a Steinmart about 2 -3 miles from Follies. I bought shirts and shorts there more than once. Now, both are gone. 2020 sucked.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I try never to go out in public looking like a slob, whether it's a strip club or anywhere else. It's not because I think that the girls will be put off, but rather a simple matter of self respect. I normally can't go home before I club, so I usually stop at a store if my Shout Wipes can't fix the problem. Like most on here, I have to travel to get from my leafy suburbs to the crappy areas where these clubs are located, so it's usually not too difficult to find a store along the way.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It depends on the club - as to whether I’d change.

If I’m heading to an upscale club - I’d either head back and change - or just head back and call it a night.

If it’s a filthy club in a rough area - I’d go to the club. If it’s mostly ketchup - the dancing whores will probably see it and think it’s a blood stain. Make up a story about the 10 dudes you just fought - and only came away with a blood stain on your shirt!
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    4 years ago
    Somewhat related: First, I usually have a change of clothes in the back, with the ready excuse they must have fallen out of the laundry bag last trip if I'm ever asked.. On this particular night about a decade ago, after leaving the Playhouse in Burlington, NJ I walked out to the car, opened the back, and because I was heading to another event with work colleagues, had planned ahead and had a dress shirt at the ready. I swapped shirts quick right there ( I was parked nearly at the back - was unseen or so I thought ) when I heard a voice go " What - did you get some embarrassing stain on that shirt - or are you covered in body glitter? ". I turned around to see a dance out by the smoking shack - short gal, huge tits wearing a fedora low on her head. Dancer name was Angie if I recall ( anyone know/knew her? ). I could only laugh and cop to the truth: "Nope, not this time, at least I don't think so, but I'm headed to meet work people, so gotta be in the right costume for the right event. I learned my lesson a few years ago when I went to a late dinner after a club, and the lighting in there picked out a bunch of glitter on me. I made a lame excuse about a crafts project with my daughter going terribly wrong, and made a joke of it. Not sure they bought it, though. So. since then: I pack a shirt". She said " you know: we do that on purpose to you guys, right? That and really shitty perfume. We love hearing stories of how that got you busted - thanks for telling me yours!" She was so candid that we stayed in touch until she left the biz a year or so later. I didn't have time to go back inside with her, and have always regretted it. She always gave me shit for not tipper her on stage that night. I swear I was about to when this 8+ in a fishnet catsuit literally jumped in my lap and I agreed to get dragged to the back ( short on time, remember ? ). So... the night after my 2nd vaccine shot - I'll have a fresh change in the car again!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion