tuscl

Tips for OTC?

Friday, January 1, 2021 9:36 AM
a former girl I offered 50 rupees in addition to being allowed to roam free in basement leash off. although she would not be able to come up still this is the most generous offer of freedom that you would never find in the middle east. uncaged in daytime too. she still outright refuses. any tips to purchasing a working girl for this pleasurable otc would be appreciated thank you come again.

5 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Poopy, good to see you! Send a PM to rumdummoron aka littlejony99, realdougster, mtent, et al. She has an education from CCCC, the Calcutta College for Cocksucking Cooters so you know she's smart, you can ask her to verify that but she usually loves to loudly proclaim it even if you don't ask. Plus she's experienced in being a tramp with years plying her trade in the back alleys of Calcutta so she'd jump at the chance to degrade herself and display her masochistic tendencies like she does every time she posts on TUSCL. You might have to pay her airfare from Denver to get her but other than that my hunch is she's good to go. Oh and she'll need internet access so she can continue to dislike comments here under her jony99 alias.
  • apoopdeep
    4 years ago
    ah thank you osu, although I pull for the wolverines you and your fellow hookers are always welcome to free slurpees in my store. but no free refills bitch.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Merry New Year Mr Poop! I understand your challenge. It can be difficult to find an American dancer who is crate trained and properly obedient. This may require a more extensive search. Have you thought about making this offer to a girl working in an Asian massage parlor? Some of those girls would accept your offer, as they can spend a month in a shipping container on their way to America. I recommend you ask Mamisan to show you the fresh meat. Slip Mamisan a $20 and ask if there are still a few girls in storage. If the girl doesn’t squint and cover her eyes - she’s not the one.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    Poopy I think you're going about this wrong. Free Slurpees are useless to a girl (or guy, or goat) that doesn't like Slurpees. Take the advice from Juice who likes to focus on what girls like and use it to his advantage. For example, since Juice visits girls in the south fried chicken as a gift seems to work well for him.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    To Shailynn’s point - have you considered offering scratch off lottery tickets to these girls? A dollar and a dream can be very appealing to a girl in a basement cage - surviving by distilling her own urine...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion