tuscl

Do you enjoy being the new meat in a club full of pretty dancers?

Saturday, September 8, 2007 4:32 PM
I'm just wondering how many guys enjoy dancers coming at them left and right. I even had dancers blocking and cutting off dancers on stage since I was sitting in a chair at the stage. They were walking around trying to get a dance. I saw the dancers on stage walk back away after they were beaten by a dancer walking on the floor. It was a slow night with lots of dancers and not as many customers for awhile. I enjoyed it for awhile. Do you enjoy something like that? There were a few times I was thinking, I just want to watch and tip the dancers on stage. However it usually takes a few seconds to get rid of one dancer and then another might take her shot a few seconds later.

10 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess it would have been better if all the dancers looked great but as typical, there were a few that were not my type. Maybe it's a bit more annoying when a girl who is not your type and you're not attracted to seems to be all over you while when a hot girl does that, you're enjoying ever bit of it.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    No, I don't enjoy rude dancers one bit, no matter their looks, and I don't take it as a sign of my personal magnetism when they aggressively compete for my money.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess if they compete in a nicer style like asking to sit down next to you and start rubbing your legs and act nice first of all, it doesn't seem as aggressive. Sitting in my lap was enjoyable as well. I'm thinking why bother with lap dances, I got girls putting their tits in my face, hands on my legs, etc. and I'm not even getting a dance. I guess if the dancers were just constantly interrupting my stage tipping with "wanna dance?" I would have gotten irritated. I don't know, maybe I was enjoying it a bit too much and that's why I had the dancers keep coming at me.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    The damn busines is like a roller coaster, for the guys and girls. A few posts back, a guy asked if we ever feel invisible. Now someone wants to know if we ever feel like chum in a school of sharks. Yes, and yes, and which night are we talking about anyway? ;-) I once brought some food back to the club for a girl. It was lamb chops with mint jelly from apretty nice restaurant. SHe's at the bar, just wolfing it down, and the bartender (an ex stripper) walks over and asks about the food. I tell her what it is, where I got it, etc. Then I say, "Yeah, those lamb chops are pretty rich. She only likes rich meat." Chuckles all around! Seems about 6 or so girls were listening in, and they all agreed, they too like rich meat.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Like chandler, I don't care for a bunch of dancers to come at me, whether I am 'new meat' in a club or not. The first thing they look at is the $$$$$$$$$$$$, not the person! Clubbing is an adventure for me, but I also remember the purpose of the dancers is $$$$$$$$$$.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess when you're on vacation and in a new club with lots of pretty dancers, you may enjoy the attention. If you're in a regular club and trying to save money and just take in the view as a regular, you may not want too much attention. I think sitting at the stage instead of at one of the empty tables or farther back in the club made me more visible. I didn't care.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It doesn't make any difference for me whether I'm at a regular club or a new one. If I'm sitting at the stage, I don't like having another stripper try to hit on me for dances or interfere with the stripper onstage. It's rude. Same goes for having several girls fight for my attention. I don't mind getting a lot of attention, I just like it one stripper at a time, and any girl who doesn't appreciate that is a pain.
  • pinhead
    17 years ago
    It all depends on the dancer(s). I always go alone and look forward to a little company. Just the other night, I was in a club for the first time and caught the eye of a real nice looking girl. She sat down and we had a good time together. (Or at least I did). I remember another time when I had my eye on this babe, but before I could get her attention, another dancer sat down and bored me to tears with her hard luck story.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    For a few minutes, I think I was interacting with about 3 to 4 dancers every minute. Later in the night on the second night (much busier club but much slower for me) I even had a two girl tag team get me while I was sitting at the stage. No one on stage was approaching me then. Their hands were definitely roaming after I asked if they had any rules and they said no and wanted to prove it to me. I'm not even sure why I agreed to get lap dances from them. Must have been I was feeling good from the beer and they caught me at just the right moment and they looked good too. I felt lucky to get away from them after a few minutes and 60 bucks later. Didn't seem worth it. I was wondering why I said yes to start with.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I figured out the problem, I heard that a pretty girl will make a guy act irrational. Maybe combine that with two frisky girls and you got total irrationality.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion