tuscl

legal prostitution in vegas is dead....

Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:23 PM
Legal brothels in Nevada are about to close down for good. Since COVID they have been shut down and that started in April. Every single other essential business is open.... except for brothels.... this effectively means an end to prostitution in Nevada. I foresee brothels selling out and giving up the idea of money that may be made at a later date because of this current government regime. when you try to hide a perceived problem...IE sex for money.... it only rears its ugly head later down the road... Vegas is gonna be popping with new girls after this virus is over and in a much more unsafe situation...

9 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    How do you know it’s gone for good? It seems like the profits are too good (not too many employees on payroll, 50% profit from all sales, etc) that it seems like it would be easy for it to resume once it’s allowed. What else is going on?
  • poledancer83
    4 years ago
    we are being told its gonna be late 2021 at a minimum before we open up again. there is alot of unseen overhead like building rent etc.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Damn. I really wanted to try this out! I love brothels. Well, I definitely love the AMPs in Centreville Illinois and the strip clubs in Washington Park, Illinois. Nothing better than hot Ebony booty and sweet Asian nipples!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Many folks in the current industry may not be able to continue. I’m sure the girls are hurting because of the loss of income. As long as it remains legal - the business will return.
  • xedin5436
    4 years ago
    Outside of Pahrump and Mound House, weren't they kind of slowly disappearing anyway?
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    What Cash said; the oldest profession will not disappear.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    PD, when this Covid19 thing shakes out, I fear that a lot of brick and mortar establishments besides brothels will go out of business. While I like what e-commerce can do for me, I don't embrace being absolutely dependent on it. Going a bit OT here, but Covid19 likely accelerated the inevitable by 2 - 5 years. But, yeah, brothels will always have some sort of demand.
  • Chili Palmer
    4 years ago
    As much as I hate to see any business close because of this virus, I cannot shed a tear for any of the Nevada brothels going by the boards. Way overpriced, *mostly* lesser quality talent, and completely sanitary and emotionless sex acts performed only by pre-selected menu choices. And never forget, as one Orange County-based provider told me about her time there, they record all activity in rooms to make sure no service provider does anything that was not already pre-paid and selected. Sorry, not sorry.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    They won't shut down. Its too lucrative and they know new licenses won't be available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion