tuscl

Best cities to dance in Florida right now??

Hello does anyone have any suggestions for clubs and cities in Florida to dance in? Thanks!

30 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Post some photos and can we advise where you'll find the right fit.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I don't post photos, and no one needs photos of me to know "where I'd fit"I'm small framed, if that helps.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I don't know the answer to your question.

I hit a bunch of clubs in the West Palm Beach & Pompano area in the last month or two. My own experience and what the girls are saying is that its very hit or miss. Is that better than the Tampa/Hudson area? Jacksonville? Fuck if I know. I think the number of people who are both traveling around the state & hitting clubs in all of them is pretty small. You're not gonna get a lot of real comparisons.

Hotels aren't full, so prices aren't unreasonable right now. Take a trip down to Miami & work your way up Daytona. Then tell us where the good spots are.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Not seeing a lot of reviews right now, my best guess is South Broward maybe Pompano, I doubt the West Palm Beach area is very busy, if you look in the areas that trend younger you might have more luck, I have heard a lot of the Palm Beach area and Pompano area girls are hitting the clubs in Daytona and Jville for now, but my guess is Florida isn't really going to be a place for the gal's to make bank until a significant portion of the population is vaccinated, I know I haven't been to a club since March, and until I don't feel a strong risk I won't be visiting, more afraid of spreading an infection to my family, who depends on me, I bet many are thinking the same as me.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Aycakes, now that you've been subjected to an entirely uninformative "pulling shit out of his ass" diatribe from a guy who admittedly hasn't been in the clubs for 9 months now...

Your best bet is probably Daytona, Miami and perhaps Tampa, all with younger club crowds, especially on the weekends. Not everyone is like 25 and there are plenty of people still enjoying the clubs right now. But this time of year often slows down in J'ville even without COVID due to family men having family obligations.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    Tampa, Miami, and WPB. Avoid the Panhandle like it's a blackhole.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    "Aycakes, now that you've been subjected to an entirely uninformative "pulling shit out of his ass" diatribe from a guy who admittedly hasn't been in the clubs for 9 months now.."

and yet the troll RickiBoi repeats what I said while using someone else's thread to start a fight. what a twat
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ 25, when a dancer comes on here for advice on where the good clubs are the last thing she wants to hear is tired whining about the dangers of being in a club due to COVID. She has bills to pay or else she wouldn't be asking. Next time you don't have anything useful to add just STFU.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Who died and appointed this troll RickiBoi to community manager
    GTFOH go back to stripper web that’s more your speed
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Shit 25 the male posters on SW are even bigger sissies than you when whining about COVID, if that's possible.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Go back to greasing bouncers and floor managers for sure no real female would be stupid enough to give you the time of day
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Aye cakes I’m sorry that freak crashed your thread he’s one of our resident jerks check his history there’s no one that’s a regular poster here that he hasn’t had a flame war with
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Shush now drama queen. You've derailed this thread enough.

And back on topic...

===> "...my guess is Florida isn't really going to be a place for the gal's to make bank until a significant portion of the population is vaccinated,"

Aye, at the risk of antaganozing the drama queen further, his "guess" is wrong. Plenty of girls have been making their money here during COVID as not every grown man who likes clubs has chosen to hide under his bed for 9 months. In some areas the clubs are hopping, especially on weekends, though you may want to wait until after Jan 1 if you are thinking of traveling as the holiday window can be a bit more hit or miss.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ shush yourself stupid, you come on after I post attack me, then repeat exactly what I said what a dumb motherfucker
    If your intent wasn’t to derail this thread you could have said anything you wanted without the ad hominem and there’d be no back and forth but you need drama to get your rocks off, I’m sure you aren’t getting them off with any real females
    Times up RickiBoi go back to stripper web, that’s more your style anyway
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "Go back to greasing bouncers and floor managers for sure no real female would be stupid enough to give you the time of day"

^ you are partly correct 25. Ricky and I love playing bouncer and manager but Ricky does not give female dancers the time of day. He is intelligent enough to know that vaginas is yucky.

"you need drama to get your rocks off, I’m sure you aren’t getting them off with any real females"

^ partly right again. Ricky doesn't get his rocks off with any female dancers and he doesn't need drama to get them off either. He gets them off with me and I am drama free!!!😉🌊
    🍆🍒
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    🌊
    🍆🍒
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    Thanks to everyone that helped. I'm currently living in Tampa but I just got back from out of town. I'm going to try west palm beach and other nearby cities after Christmas.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - gotta laugh out of the “post pictures of yourself” ploy. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Good luck Ay and sorry you had to be subjected to such poor behavior from one of the site's uber troll, under multiple screen names no less. I am glad that you were able to wade through it to find useful information.

Just one final thought though: Don't necessarily rule Daytona out if WPB doesn't work out. It's a smaller club town for sure, but they have just about the only decent clubs in 60 miles in any direction. On the weekend nights the whole entertainment district in Daytona is always hopping, including the clubs, with people driving in from outlying rural areas to party.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    If you're up for it, let us know which clubs in that area you choose. They're fairly popular around here.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    Thanks I will, and I'm willing to try almost any city right now lol especially if I can get a cheap bus ticket. I won't rule out Daytona either
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    All I’ll say is if you end up at Daytona, send Eve (a dancer on here) a PM for recommendations. And don’t go to Molly Browns. Beautiful club, nice staff. And also the worst batch of customers in the 20something clubs I’ve worked at before.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    Worst batch 😭 I don't like horrible customers
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Where ever crazyjoe is at is worth doing. Shit truck dance there
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Don't live here but just got to Tampa yesterday and everything was wide open. A little hit and miss early but Penthouse was packed after 10pm last night.
  • Aycakes
    4 years ago
    I'm going to try penthouse, but did it look like people were spending money?
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I think the VIP area was full but I wasn't paying attention too much. I did go to VIP and the prices went up a bit since my last visit I think. They must have had special prices in the first week of opening back up. I had not had a good time at Thee Dollhouse in recent years but that was fun on a Sunday last time I was here in November. Plan to hit it again tomorrow night.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    The holiday slowdown may have started at the clubs. Bare Assets was a little slow on day shift with only 3 dancers. Diamond Dolls was very slow as well during the day with about 5 Cuban girls working the day shift. I walked by Mons Venus last night on my way to Scores and it was 2 cars in the lot at 9PM and still plenty of parking at midnight on my way home. Spent the evening at Scores. While there were at least 20 girls working, the club was slower than when I was here last month. There seemed to be a bunch of younger large groups of guys overpaying for a bottle of Don Julio 1942 in the club. Almost seemed disrespectful to the Tequila when they brought mixers to the table.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "The holiday slowdown may have started at the clubs."

Same thing was happening here in NE FL at a few clubs last night. Lots of girls but not as many guys as normal for a weekend night. Man do I have high hopes for a lot of hungry girls early in the week. Did I mention in another thread how much I love this time of year? :)
  • deboinair
    4 years ago
    Are you willing to fuck? If not stay out of South FL (PB, FLL, MIA) area. You could make money in Tampa, Orlando and Cocoa Beach if you are really pretty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion