tuscl

Strippers and holiday bonuses

Sunday, December 13, 2020 7:37 PM
How many of yall are giving your faves any bonuses or presents? I tip and spend ok esp this year and usually don't go SCing around the holidays. This year I'm going before the end of the year to enjoy an extended session with one and to give her a cheap gag gift we have a running joke about. Door girls, waitresses, staff, I'll tip a little extra too. NAAAASTY

8 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m not going to strip clubs until things settle down. It might be a few more months before I start to consider a trip. So, I’m not planning on sending money to any favorites to help out at year end. I’m making larger contributions to charities this year, to assist folks who are in need.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Forget your CF/ATF, tip your delivery drivers or waitresses well, and support your local food bank.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    @cashman: looking to donate to local foodbanks, supposedly money is better than food. In that case looking for low overhead/administrative costs where more goes to the cause. @tetradon: you can do both, it's not either/or. NAAAASTY
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I typically give a $50 tip to a few of my favorite dancers a week or two before Christmas. Depending on my favorites at the time, and how things are at the club, I may also splurge for a 30 minute or hour VIP dance during the holidays.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If they want to go an earn it, it’s there otherwise I’m in fiscal hibernation right now
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Only one. She's been a good friend, in the actual friend sense, not FWB or fuck-buddy.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I would love to give her a tip. Just the tip.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Right now in North East USA strippers are like the unicorn. Heard of them but no places to verify their existence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion