Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Who loves Moscow Mitch and why.

Please only post on topic

9 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    Oh heck yeah, I can post on topic about Moscow 😀

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV…
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    On topic: because it involves OP.
    Who loves a pre-op tranny stripper named Raoul?
    Surprise surprise, it's our very own pathetic OP and failed saggy pants sneaker wearing wannabe thug pimp and fentanyl dealer phattyiceyloco!

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-e…
    Lulz
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I think that in honor of his stellar service to the nation, Senator McConnell should be invited to be the starter at the Kentucky Derby, standing in front of the starting gate.....
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    There are folks on both sides of the aisle who need to retire and fade off into the sunset. McConnell is one of them. But Schumer and Feinstein should also be out.

The senate is starting to look like a nursing home. But it’s far better protected against covid.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Everyone hates everyone elses senators but love their own terrible ones
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I think that I should retract my earlier post of McConnell being the starter for the Kentucky Derby. In retrospect, it wouldn't work. When the horses saw that horse's ass in front of them, they would just pass him by without making contact. It's just how they've been trained.....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    McConnell et al and their supporters will go down in history the same way the nazis did.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    He's the only one in the GOP that seems to care about rule of law.

And isn't off on some parallel fascist fantasy land of Trump being some kinda righteous savior.

It's really pretty fucking sad that's all it take to be the best they have?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion