tuscl

Time Person of the Year 2020

joker44
In the wind

24 comments

• datinman
    4 years ago
    The person of the year is a ticket. I rarely see or hear Biden that Harris isn't included. I don't recall any previous ticket were the VP got this kind of exposure, it's almost like they are foreshadowing something.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Why didn't Time pick the front line workers? What exactly did Biden/Harris do? Time Magazine is really earning their irrelevance.

• Longball300
    4 years ago
    They did absolutely nothing.

Concur with the health care workers and / or that dude that headed up the effort to develop the vaccine. This guy:

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/h…
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    It's not foreshadowing..... it is the plan; Jesus, Joe can barely form a sentence. You think that dude is gonna last four years?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I think it was done to poke a finger in Trumps eye I doubt it was not intentional
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Trump won Time Person of the Year. He got way more legal votes from the Time editors. A barge arriving after midnight had all the illegal Biden votes. Trump is going to the SCOTUS to stop the publication and distribution of the magazine. It is not over. Trump is POTY.

Sorry, Mark94. I couldn't stop myself.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    That was funny JT...

I wish we would have said this:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/621573076100…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Biden and Harris did the most important thing this year. Got rid of Trump
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Founder is correct. It’s proving Time is no longer timely.

Front line workers should have gotten it.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "What exactly did Biden/Harris do? Time Magazine is really earning their irrelevance."

Founder it's not nice to hurt joker's feelings and burst his bubble. He actually thinks time rag is the epitome of relevance and only honors good people. Take past winners such as Adolf Hitler (1938), Joseph Stalin (1939 and 1942), Nikita Khrushchev (1957) and Ayatollah Khomeini (1979). When they get through with us biden and harris will fit right in with that group and joker will have reached his version of LDK nirvana.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    👆 👆 what ThreeOSU said!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    The only realistic presidential updates should deal with the transition to the Biden presidency
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I remember when Barack Obama won the Novel Peace prize in 2009 and thinking "I like Obama, but what exactly did he do besides not being GW Bush?"

This award is "congrats on winning and not being Trump". The election was obviously a huge part of 2020. But it's another weird pick in a long string of weird picks by Time.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    The sourest grapes make for the bitterest whine 😂😂

"Twitter users are anticipating President Donald Trump’s reaction to losing once again to incoming President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. On Thursday when TIME magazine announced its annual “Person of the Year,” social media users were shocked, and pleased, to see more than one person on the newly unveiled cover of its December issue. But they also know there is one person who won’t be happy: Trump."

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/critics…

This plus the Der Spiegel Loser of the Year article and loss at the Supremes hopefully further sends him into rageful decompensation
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Time magazine is an irrelevant sensational rag IMO. Those of us that can remember the year Ayotolla Khomeini "won" Time Mag's coveted title. I recall that magazine picture was on my dartboard growing up.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Why didn't Time pick the front line workers? What exactly did Biden/Harris do? founder

"Why TIME Magazine Chose Joe Biden & Kamala Harris As Person Of The Year

For TIME Magazine’s 2020 Person of the Year issue, four candidates made it to the shortlist: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, frontline health care workers and Dr. Anthony Fauci, and the movement for racial justice otherwise known as the Black Lives Matter. ...

Every year, TIME features and profiles a person, group, idea, or object for Person of the Year that ***“for better or for worse has done the most to influence the events of the year.”***

[ *** Highlighted for TUSCler TheeOSU who is as clueless as his fellow OSU graduate, Rep Jim Jordan. We all knew Time selection made on basis of impact, GOOD or BAD. Glad you finally caught up. https://i.imgur.com/bouON1d.jpg ]

Back to article:

"It is, perhaps, no surprise to many that Biden and Harris were this year’s selection. When Biden beat Donald Trump in the election, their ticket made history in many ways: They racked up 81 million votes, the most in presidential history; and Harris is about to become the United State’s first Black woman and first South Asian vice president-elect. But perhaps most importantly, the duo ousted one of the most hated presidents of all time. “For changing the American story, for showing that the forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are TIME‘s 2020 Person of the Year,” TIME editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal wrote. "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/…

Still unconvinced? Send all further rants & bitter complaints etc, to the editors of TIME; I just posted it to trigger the snowflake Magatards. I don't read TIME anymore and don't have any skin in the POY choice beyond its value as a Magatard trigger.

😀😀

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    And you grew up to be a Trump supporter...
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Uptightcitizen
    Time magazine is an irrelevant sensational rag IMO. Those of us that can remember the year Ayotolla Khomeini "won" Time Mag's coveted title. I recall that magazine picture was on my dartboard growing up. https://i.imgur.com/bouON1d.jpg

Didn't get the memo: "Every year, TIME features and profiles a person, group, idea, or object for Person of the Year that ***“for better or for worse has done the most to influence the events of the year.”***
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    @Joker44 ...then Trump should be on the Cover 100%
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Talk about clueless? jokey is following the same path that led cjkunt, phaticey, and trucidos and his various incarnations to banishment but thinks he's ok because he posts some pictures, lol! Clueless!
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Hitler and Stalin were Time persons of the year. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a VP woman of color to share it with.

Kamala’s voice gets crackely, “As a woman of color (she can barely get this part out) I’m proud woman of color....uh, did I mention I’m a woman of color?”
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The classy move - on Biden’s part - would be to decline the award - and ask it to be given to front line workers - and those who worked to bring project Warp speed forward to effectively deliver and distribute a vaccine.

That would show his humility - and it would show he is fully committed to bringing this crisis under control.

It would show that he won’t accept an award until he accomplishes something...
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’ll start taking Time magazine seriously once Juice is on the cover.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Everyone should follow suit and give a big fuck you to Trump as a send off gift. And fuck any idiot who supports him and his policies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion