tuscl

Underground 'stripper party' violating COVID-19 restrictions busted in Brooklyn

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I don't get it. The photo shows the venue being above ground.

https://www.radio.com/1010wins/news/loca…

8 comments

• rickthelion
    4 years ago
    I understand your confusion, but I have it on good authority that this party was organized by a male naked mole rat wearing a very sharp suit. You can probably guess his name... ROAR!!!
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    "A dancer was also standing and drinking at the bar, the state said." Only in 2020 would this be a "newsworthy" violation.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    How does a club called Paper Rain not an adult entertainment license?
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    "According to the state, the party violated the state's 10 p.m. curfew implemented by Cuomo on bars and restaurants in order to slow the spread of coronavirus."

"Paper Rain’s" liquor license was suspended on Dec. 4, the state said, adding that the bar’s liquor license does not allow for "adult entertainment."

It wasn't raided because it was strip club. It was raided because the owners 1-Broke the 10 pm curfew, and 2-Were serving booze with a suspended alcohol license.

Still, total waste of taxpayer money.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    new york also has a law that requires a bar to obtain a license for all types of dancing in any bar.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    I hope this wasn’t one of Bharlem’s parties.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This is bizarre - and it’s only something that could happen in 2020!

Can someone explain what a socially distant lap dance is? It sounds like an oxymoron. I’m not paying for a dance where I watch from 6 feet. Many dirty northeast NJ clubs are usually tiny - and the stage can be about 6-10 feet away.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    In NYC there are some odd laws. If a bar allows dancing - it must have a cabaret license - or it can get shut down.

I think the city is always looking to milk more cash from anyone who is there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion