Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Back in America, time for a stop at HK

daniel99

Palm trees, bad bitches and wannabees

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey everyone!

Can someone tell me whats the real situation down in TJ/HK! I have been out of the country for a few months enjoying Latin America. I am in SD and wanted to possibly make a stop at Hong Kong. Whats the situation like? How is COVID down there? Is the 7th floor still turned into an after hours club at midnight? Anything else I should know? Last visit was last December. So its been a while

Would really appreciate if someone can give me some real input. Ill post a review after my trip if I make it down.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for gotoguy
gotoguy
•

whats and after hours club?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Send a PM to TJ Walker. He's down there all the time.

Profile picture for daniel99
daniel99
•

Thanks warrior.

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

It's business as normal, no covid phobias there. There're lots of hot young new girls there in all clubs.

Profile picture for OrangeClown
OrangeClown
•

@daniel99, don't mind my boy, @desertcum. He thought being at the center of a MAGA circle-jerk would be more fun that it actually was for him.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement