tuscl

Log out?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
WTF? I looked all over, I'm either missing it or it's not there, where's the log out button?
Where ever it might be it would be nice if t was more prominent as some of us, me included, would like to log off when done posting.

12 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Well seeing that there still seems to be 2 versions of TUSCL, it seems that 1 version I can't find the log out and the other version I did so logging out now.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    In bottom right column, click "dashboard" option. Bottom option under dashboard is log out.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Do you want a more prominent logout button?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Computer: Bottom right underneath 'dashboard'.

Mobile: Tap the top left button to reveal lefthand sidebar and scroll down to logout under 'dashboard'.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Do you want a more prominent logout button?"

Yes Founder that would be nice. The Login button is prominent give the Logout equal time.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I used to be able to not log out on my phone because it was too far down. It’s fixed though now. I don’t think people need to log out too much though I would assume
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Why would anyone ever want to log out of TUSCL? That would just be depressing.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I think founder should put occasional easter eggs in the links no sane person uses. Like one day you hit Logout, and it takes you to all of icee's or SanJoseGuy's posting history or something.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Do Friday ç
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Or one day you hit Personal Ads and it takes you to BBBC's photo gallery.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Sorry, had a little covfefe moment earlier.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    First time back, I see the added logout button, cheers Founder!

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/hap…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion